RockStar: Supernova Discussion Thread

R!ck

• Members

Anyone watching?

My early faves....

Dilana - My Gawd, This woman is amazing! She is so intense and belts it out. First half she's like a marionette and the second half she's ripping up the stage. It's like she's channeling Janis Joplin and Kurt Cobain :wub:

Lukas - Excellent singer and performer, and he's a hottie goth guy. Yes, he's cocky, but with a voice like his I would be too.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Pretty good show tonight

The Best:

Dilana - This woman continues to amaze me, Her raspy voice and her stage presense is so intense, I hang on her every word hoping the song will never end! I could def listen to a whole CD by her. Her rendition of Johnny Cash's Ring of Fire was so haunting. AMAZING

Lukas - Amazing vocals, commands the stage and really knows how to work the audience.

Toby - Excellent vocals, great stage presence and is a total HOTTIE!

Storm - Great vocals, haven't seen her really break out yet, but she will go far in the competition

The Good:

Patrice - Good voice, great personality SAFE

Chris - He did a lot better than last week, I hate to see the band being so hard on him, because he's good.

Ryan - Much better this week, but he chose a safe song

Dana - She's like a little pussycat tryng to be tough, but I like her she's cute

Magni - He did pretty good, But I want to see him sing something slow.

The Bad:

Jill - The band ripped her a new [!@#$%^&*] for trying to look and sound like Courtney Love, and rightfully so. Had she been herself and sang the song she would have been good, but honey...There's only ONE Ms. Love!

Jenny - A mess from the jump. She should be singing POP music and not rock.

Phil - He is okay, but something about him makes me uncomfortable

Zayra - Horrible! I really hope she leaves. She wants to front a rock band and then insults them by saying she was in daipers when their music was popular.

• Members

The wrong one went home IMHO. Zayra, Josh or Jill should've been axed. I cannot believe that Josh nor Jill made the Bottom 3. Why does anyone think these 2 can sing?!?!

The best of course were Dilana (loved her "Ring of Fire"), Toby (his "Somebody Told Me" was almost as good as the Killers'), & Storm.

Jill was a copycat !@#$%^&*] on Tuesday's show and I was glad she got into the Bottom 3 because of it. But she really did good on Evanesence's "Bring Me To Life", and I'm a big Evanesence fan.

• Members

I agree Mudler, Chris was not the worst last night! Zayra or Jill should have went home

If anyones interested, Here's Tuesday nights best performances

Dilana

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jN9aTTc4IFs&search=dilana

Toby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrW9VQrucQc...tar%20supernova

Storm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH_9zkxjrRg...tar%20supernova

Lukas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlAHNN1BLqE...tar%20supernova

• Members

Ok that Zaydi chick should have been the one to go...I don't understand.

Tommy Lee needs to toughen up...c'mon dude.

I love love love that Austrailian guy - hot and good singer...he's the one with the encore the other night - can't remember his name.

• Members

I am watching this show but I think that the first season was way better. There were about 6 singers that I thought were really good last year. Marty Casey was my favourite. I still listen to his cd every few days.

As for this year....there are alot of singers in this group that I think don't fit this band. Jenny and Zayra are completely out of place. They were right to let Jenny go this week. I can't believe that Zayra chick is still around. The only singers I can imagine fronting this band are Lukas or Dilana. They both would fit with the band and they can sing well. They are both intense and different so I am hoping for either of them. I don't mind Toby, Magni, Patrice or Storm but I don't see them fronting the band. I love the house band on this show. They probably sound better than Supernova do when they play together. Next year they should find a lead singer for the house band!

Archived