Hell's Kitchen

WTGH

• Members

These people suck, suck, suck, suck!!!

I don't see huge potential in any of them. Only Garrett and Virginia show some sort of promise.

-Sara is a hag. !@#$%^&*] needs to be slapped.

-LMAO at the Rachel/Heather realtionship. :lol:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm still trying to figure out how a person (Sara) could be that stupid and that arrogant at the very same time.

It really seemed like he hated letting her go this week. He tried giving her all the chances in the world, but she just kept falling short.

• Members

Just watched my tape....

UGH! WHY. WON'T. SARA. DIE?!?!?!?!!?

-I'm sick of her! !@#$%^&*] proclaims she makes the best lamb chops ever and fails MISERABLY at doing so, yet criticizes Virginia for making crappy sashimi?! HATE.

-Maribel was beyond boring. TIIC couldn't even edit a personality for her in the 4 or 5 episodes this thing has been running for...

-Go Blue Team!!!

• Members

My hubby says that all the time. It must be in the contract that if there's any kind of physical violence, you probably are disqualified and have to pay either Fox or the Chef some huge amount of money. That would be the only thing stopping me - he's such a jackass!! :angry:

I personally think Maribel got robbed Monday night - she definitely wasn't the worst; Sara was. I think they left Sara on for more drama. :rolleyes:

• Members

WHY is Sara still there?! Man Pig should've left ages ago! <_<

LMFAO at Chef's line to Jean Phillippe the maitre d': What are you doing? Trying to lose your virginity?! :lol:

Methinks boob girl was staged. No way, no how chef would talk that way to a customer. And RIGHT after she leaves the bachelorette party walks in.... Hmmmmm...

Poor Garrett.... he was good, but volatile.

I said CARROTS, not GARRETT!! :lol:

• Members

I thought the booby girl was staged, too. Although the look on the chef's face was funny when she tossed the entire tray over the counter.

I wish Sara would of been the one nominated instead of Garrett simply because I can't stand her.

Who needs enemies when you have friends like Keith. Plus it wasn't very stategic move. I would of kept the guy who didn't know as much and tried to get rid of the real competition. :)

Archived