Days: Actor Leaving!!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

STOP IT!

GET OUT OF TOWN!!

WOOT!

Since DAYS is so intent on re-casting... they should really get someone good. David Logo (?) (ex. Raul from Y&R) would be great.

And the good DAYS news just keeps coming.

• Members

I don't think they will recast, this will probably help with the budget issuse though. And the cast is getting big also.

So far Missy, Kyle, and Jason are all leaving at the end of summer. Whose next?? My guess is Farah.

• Members

Y'know, as happy as I am about this, I'm also worried. Lots of fans, especially viewers who DON'T post on the message boards, really like Jason Cook/Shawn. I hope this doesn't affect the ratings negatively. We're already losing Missy Reeves, one half of a popular couple. Now goes one half of "Shelle."

• Members

Farah Fath leaving would be good too. Overall Mimi's transition into this big slutty ditz from the funny lovable ditz hurt the character a lot IMO. I used to Mimi a lot but she has sucked big time.

And IMO, I know there are alot of Cook fans but IMO they haven't helped the show at all in the ratings. Shelle together didn't bring in the #'s and Shelle have been apart for what, over a year now? I think Cook going and well... maybe Shawn too... will do this show some good.

• Members

They will probably recast but with a newcomer. That way they can maybe keep another longer vet on the show. I would imagine (just speculating) that many of the roles will be recast with newcomers or ones with little experience - much in the same vein that GL does it.

• Members

He is awful. He's worse than Jason.

Since it is SOW, I am going to wait for more confirmation.

If it is true, They will recast. Shawn is Bo & Hope's only son. If Hogan is going to write for Bo & Hope, he won't want to get rid of their only child.

• Members

I am actually happy about this, yeah he has played Shawn for a long time now but he is such a weak actor. I was looking through my room the other day and found a poster of Shawn(JC), Belle(KS), Phillip(JKJ), Brady(KL), and Chloe(NB) and they are all recasts or soon to be off the show now. I just hope the recast doesnt suck, because JC isnt always bad.

• Members

Well, Shimi must be torn apart by September because ending the Shimi story was one of the things that would make him leave, I guess. It also explains why they've taken their own sweet time resolving it. Thanks a lot, JERk.

On the other hand, with a good recast this story can be kept going. Let's see what happens.

But there will be a lot of "Shelle" fans pissed off by this. (Much like there will be Shimi fans upset Jason's leaving, yes.) The point here is JERk wrote the damn story for so long that he knew something like this might happen.

God, I can't wait for Hogan to get here. :lol:

Archived