Windfall

WTGH

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Loved the Frankie girl having a crush on Damian while Damian's wife is only out for his money.

Also wondering what happened to Zoey. Peyton List plays her sister so maybe she appears in the next epsiode to help search for her sister....

• Members

Last night's episode was defintely better than the premiere. My favorite storylines are Damien and his wife and the Pizza delivery lady :) Everyone else is okay, but those two are the ones that interest me the most

Its getting decent numbers. Windfall will just run its course this summer, so I hope the last episode will have some kind of conclusion

• Members

I have NO interest in the stupid Zoe and her manwhore thug story. The whole thing is so predictable.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

-I'm enjoying the mail.-order-bride and her relationship with the young teen.

Previews show her getting greedy. :o

*Hopefully, TIIC won't have some russian mobster boyfriend come after her or something stupid.

-Pizza lady's story is the most intriguing for me, BY FAR.

• Members

Great show tonight!

I like everyone, but my fave characters are.. Kimberly, Damien, Frankie, Maggie, Zoë, Sean, and Tolly (Peyton List) I really hope she's a series regular.

I can't wait for Nina and Cameron's past to be exposed hehe

• Members

I like it. It's not great or extremely bad either. Somewhere in the middle. The stories are a bit predictable and at times boring but there are bright spots. The mail order bride sl and the story of the pizza lady are the ones holding most of my interest. The other would be Cameron and Beth's marriage.

• Members

Well, it's definitely getting better with every episode, IMO. It PROBABLY should have been given a 2-hour premiere, IMO.

I would like to know the experience of the headwriters/creators because I also think the show is making some very obvious blunders. Having SO MANY winners, for example, these weird nameless faces that pop up at these various meetings.

The show has very excellent casting though. This week's was the best so far.

Archived