MTV: Fresh Meat

crc

• Members

I found all of those losers on myspace! It's hilarious! They don't have any friends in their top 8's besides each other. Slight exaggeration, but hilarious.

Anyway, I watched it. Wow. !@#$%^&*] Coral definitely found her perfect partner in Evan. What a cocky prick!

I love Diem!

I also like Wes' partner a lot. Fresh Meat is way better than I had in my mind.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

After reading that and it just further confirms everything I've read about Danny. Who the hell does he think he is? Mr. Golden Boy My Shyt Don't Stink? Talk about some serious narcissistic issues!

• Members

Me too! Austin was *the* worst season and Danny and Melinda are a major part of that. I loved when Nehemiah called them out on the Reunion saying they acted like they were Bennifer or something.

Had MTV not centered the season around them as if they'd be popular, it might've been a tiny bit better.

I love Ev so much more after reading that. Hopefully Ev and more Austin cast members will be on the next challenge. I want to see them eaten alive over and over again. :lol:

• Members

What's funny is that Danny is saying how Nehemiah and Rachel are jealous that their 15 minutes of fame are up while he and Melinda still get air time, and I'm like...ever stop to think that maybe, JUST maybe they want to have normal lives outside of RW.

• Members

Another episode way too focused on the Austin cast. Sheesh! At least I don't have to hear about Danny and Melinda anymore, but I'm sure Wes is going to be even more annoying. He's getting really cocky, but the thing is he really hasn't faced a challenging team in Exile, yet. And he obviously doesn't have any more intellegence than he says his partner has to do the puzzles.

I begrudgingly watched the After Show with Melinda. The best part of the online show is "The S&!% You Didn't See!" segment. The challenges have been taking up a lot of the show, so this is about the only place you get to see what's going on when they're not competing.

• Members

What the f-ck did Melina bring with her? Her bag weighed about 101 pounds, which is more about 40-50 pounds more than anyone else that was in Exile. It didnt make much sense to me since Danny said half of his bag last week was filled with her things.

• Members

I love Melinda's partner, Ryan. I hope we have not seen the last of him.

I hate how this is becoming the Wes show! Send Johanna and Wes into exile TOGETHER! You should have done it THIS time! Ugh.

I also think it was really foolish for Evan and Coral to blow this challenge on purpose. I know why they did that, and I get it. But there is SUCH an advantage in going last....

• Members

I think Coral and Evan took too long to find the keys, realized they weren't going to get first place, so they tried to act like they didn't want to win and were fooling around. I mean, at this point, people are already gunning for them anyway, so why not try to win the thing.

I was just thinking of all of the backwash and vomit that had to be in those pans by the time they went up. Eww. LOL! The way everyone was talking about that, I wonder if the show really didn't clean out the pans or use new ones between each run. I mean, think of all the shyt going into their mouths just going after Tonya alone. LOL!

• Members

that challenge was nasty. I thought that they were each given a new bowl but when I found out that wasnt the case and it had vomit and spit in it, I would have been done. If I was Coral and Evan, I woudlnt even had attempted that bc they knew they werent going in. I would have forfeited.

• Members

That was beyond gross. I honesly thought that each team had their own little jail cell with their own little bowls in there. Absolutely disgusting.

See, Melinda impressed me in the Exile. I was trying to figure out what FYCNRDTHSTHNDRPYRBGS meant, but she figured it out pretty quickly. I had laugh out loud at her pronunciation of "Bags" though. "If you can read this, then drop your beggs! If you can read this, then drop your beggs!" I really like Ryan a lot too. He seemed like a cool, sweet, nice guy. Isn't he the gay one?

Wes is an ass. The way he was bragging to Johanna at the end just annoyed me so much! I would love for all of the true Alumni and all of the Fresh Meat guys to just beat the [!@#$%^&*] out of him repeatedly.

And, really, how long has Darrell been THAT hot? He's gorgeous!

Archived