MTV: Fresh Meat

crc

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

this season was just done to create a pool of new competitors since RR was cancelled. Now that its done Im sure they can go back to basics and produce the good shows like they did in the past. From this season, I hope we see Kenny, Evan, Diem, and Casey returned. I think those 4 stood out the most of out the bunch. I also want to see Shanda again bc I liked her and she was a strong competitor

• Members

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I mean, the whole cancer thing aside (I've been reading rumors that she and Derrick had a falling out, some even speculating that she faked the whole cancer thing. Not that I believe it.), she was the fakest thing I've ever seen, including hideous, fake sprayed on tan that she always sports. Does she not look in the mirror and see how ridiculous she looks? If you ever seen her on the "After Show" and seen her close up, you'll know what I mean.

• Members

Yeah. I really don't like her after what happened between her and Tina in the second-to-last episode. It was no secret that D/D was in an alliance with D/A. If T/K or W/C won, it was a simple fact that D/D and D/A were going in. It was going to be the same thing if it was the other way around too. Diem had no right to get pissed off.

• Members

Derrick and Diem were in an alliance with Darryl and Aviv? How come I didnt know that. I still loved Diem.

The next Challenge is called The Duel and here's hte confirmed list

FEMALE TEAM

Beth Stolarczyk : Real World 2: Los Angeles

Aneesa Ferreira: Real World 11: Chicago

Robin Hibbard: Real World 14: San Diego

Tina Barta: Road Rules 12: South Pacific

Kina Dean: Road Rules 13: Xtreme

Jodi Weatherton: Road Rules 13: Xtreme

Paula Meronek: Real World 17: Key West

Svetlana Shusterman: Real World 17: Key West

Diem: Fresh Meat

Casey: Fresh Meat

MALE TEAM

Chris "CT" Tamburello: Real World 13: Paris

Brad Fiorenza: Real World 14: San Diego

Nehemiah Clark: Real World 16: Austin

Wes Bergmann: Real World 16: Austin

Derrick Kosinski: Road Rules 13: Xtreme

Tyler Duckworth: Real World 17: Key West

John Devenanzio: Real World 17: Key West

Kenny: Fresh Meat

Evan: Fresh Meat

Eric: Fresh Meat

UGH! I hate that Tyler is there bc I hate him. I hope he gets evicted first. Its kind of pathetic that there's no representation from the earlier seasons besides Beth. Im glad Robin, Kina and Diem are there for the girls and that Derrick, Evan and Kenny are for the men

Archived