MTV: Fresh Meat

crc

• Members

Anybody watching?

Coral was the only reason I decided to tune in.

I kinda like the twist of having them compete in pairs: one alumni with one of the fresh meat. Although, all of the attention is going to be on the alumni competing and the whole politics amongst them. The Austin people, being new to the challenges, have a huge target on their backs. But, I really don't mind, because I can't stand either of them. I particularly don't like Danny/Melinda and Wes.

If you haven't, you gotta watch the After Show on MTV Overdrive. Coral and Danny are interviewed, and of course Coral will just crack you up with her observations of the cast. LOL!

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought it was fairly entertaining. Loved all of the plotting against the Austin crew. I remember why I hated Johanna exactly. Stupid !@#$%^&*] could have had it exactly the way she wanted it, but she was too stupid to realize it. Guess her brain can only comprehend one command at a time.

I kinda felt bad for Danny, though. I actually liked him during his season, and he's the only RW/RR'er who has a cute Boston accent. CT and Randy had terrible accents.

• Members

Wow! Clearly, I love Coral again!

I like Johanna the bets out of all the Austin people. And, ummm, Danny is a MORON, PER USUAL! Because if Johanna and her partner voted for Tonnie and Jonnie, Danny still would have had 10 votes. T/J would have had 8. DUH! Danny is such a moron. I can't even take it!

OH HOORAY!!! DANNY IS GONE!!!! I am so glad I don't have to watch him ALLLLLLL season!

"The Walk of Shame is the worst feeling in the world." - Danny.

God, if I had a penny for every time he has called something the worst feeling in the world....

My predictions for four of the final 8 are Aviv/Darrel, and, obviously, Coral and Evan.

• Members

I watched too and it wasnt too bad. I didnt like the setup at first bc I thought it was going to be the Alumni vs the Newbies but that wouldnt be fair and really pairing them up is the only way for us to care about any of them.

Now I see why everyone hates the Austin cast. I didnt really watch that season but HATE Danny. Why do they think they're the sh-t? They walk around strutting their stuff as if they run the place. I was upset that they were classifed as Alumni. No they are not. This is their first challenge and barely know any of these people. They are just as much newbies as the fresh meat. I thought they were so rude, bullying and taking advantage of the newbies, by kicking them out of their rooms so they could have their "personal" space. Oh and where does Wes get off calling Tonya a slut? He doesnt even know her!

I had to laugh though when they're plan backfired and both Danny and Wes went into exile. I was kind of rooting for Wes bc I do like him despite his trashy gf and best friend. So glad Danny got the boot. He sucks and he's the worst. I dont know what happened bc he seemed like such a sweet guy when Austin began. Johanna is dumb. Dont know why she didnt vote to put the leading team in. I never did like her and I hope she's next. I'm also glad that idiot, Ev got the boot too. In her video, she called all the vets stupid. Um you dont know them and they were obviously smarter and better than you since you left after the first challenge.

I still think the cast is weak. It feels really bad when Coral is the oldest there. I guess they couldnt find anyone before her to come on this one. Love that Tina's here. She's so funny. I loved her line about the Austin cast when she said "You're initiation is to stay here for a week and then go home" lol.

• Members

did you guys see Johnnie push Tonya off that thing they were on when they started to fall? I was LMAO. He really looked pissed at her and I loved when I think it was Tina that said now he's beginnign to realize why they all hate her

• Members

No, because then a team after Johanna and her partner also voted for Danny. So, even if Jo and her partner voted for Tonnie and Jonnie, the team after them still would have voted for Danny and Ev, and Danny still would have lost by two votes.

• Members

First, this is much better than I was expecting...love the pairings.

Half of the newbies barely have a personality worthwhile for TV though. Casey is 18 and from the Woodlands (rich suburb of Houston)...and she is disappointing me.

The house is cheap, the bedrooms are cheap - the opening is cheap - the entire feel and look of the challegen is cheaper than the Infernos and the Gauntlets - I expected more from that aspect. Oh and Exile Island? Ripoff of Survivor I think...

The Austin cast is pissing me off. First, I've never liked Wes - he's arrogant and annoying, let alone ugly as hell. I don't see what Johanna seems in him- except she's a FLAKE! Danny could do better than Melinda too - she's homely. Anyway that season sucked (Austin is like my PLACE to go have fun, and the season disappointed). Glad they are ganging up on them, but kinda sucks to be them as you'd figure the newmbies would be given hell or initiation as Tina calls it. I mean Austin has been on TV before and had higher ratings than any of those Road Rules seasons and most of the RW seasons...so I mean they are way more known than half the people in this Challenge.

Anyway I'm sad that Danny is leaving over Wes - I mean they are both annoying, yet Wes is worse of the two.

Love Love Love Coral though. But that is sad she is the oldest player they could get and she's SEASON 10!

Anyway this is still all much better than I expected - I'll keep watching.

• Members

Austin was *the* worst, more poorly cast season in the HISTORY of Real World so it is poetic justice seeing them bashed in this challenge, lol.

I don't know why everyone was so hard on the idea of Fresh Meat. The challenges were getting stale and bringing in all those boring people from Road Rules didn't help last year. I see a few people who could be interesting for later challenges.

The casting here was PERFECT. I'm so glad that Tonya, Coral and Sexy Shane are back.

• Members

When I first hard about it I thaught it was kinda cheesy, but it seems so GOOD, and I loved the first 2 episode. And I absoultely hate the Austin cast. I want all there asses gone. They suck!!

I LOVE Coral. The !@#$%^&*] is so funny. You gotta love her.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Jun 1 2006, 02:15 AM)

Austin was *the* worst, more poorly cast season in the HISTORY of Real World so it is poetic justice seeing them bashed in this challenge, lol.

I hated AUSTIN! BUTTTTT, I think Back to NY and Key West has it beat as being the worst.

Archived