Big Brother 7: Offical Spoiler Thread

R!ck

• Members

Boogie's definitely in the house.

Cowboy, James and Bunky are likely NOT in the house. I think both Erika and Lisa are in the house. So no Monica, Dana, Ivette. SUCKS about Monica. There was no need for both Erika and Lisa. I LOVE them both, but Monica could of added more.

CONFIRMED MEN:

George, Jase, Will, Marcellas, Howie, Boogie, Kaysar.

CONFIRMED WOMEN:

Alison, Janelle, Nakomis, Danielle, Diane, Lisa, Erika.

OH. MY. EFFIN. GOD.

Danielle and George are strategizing!

THERE ARE TWO HOH'S!!!!!!!!

Jase and Janelle ... I think.

Danielle just told George if the two HOH's don't agree on who to put up, they BOTH get put up! Holy CRAP.

What if there ARE teams? Ew... I would HATE that.

Alison, George and Danielle WANT JANELLE OUT. They are plotting to backdoor her out of the house.

James IS in the house. The Sov 4 are supposedly tight, and Marcellas and Erika are in with them.

[!@#$%^&*].

I'm already getting sick of this season. If Janelle goes first, I'm done watching. I will not watch Boogie and Gayse all [!@#$%^&*] summer.

So basically, 8 guys are confirmed. Wow. So could there be 8 girls, too?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Audio was cut ...

But, basically, the Janie backdoor plan is this: If Janie and Jase can't agree on who to nominate, they both go up on the block. Alison, Danielle, George, Diane, Nakomis, Will, Boogie vote out Janelle.

[!@#$%^&*] this. LOL.

James is targeting Nakomis ... Ali's as annoying as ever. God I hate her voice. Ali thinks Dani is playing both sides... I agree ...

It's anyone's guess what will really happen, LMAO.

• Members

Where is everybody!?

Oh yeah, it's the 4th ... lol.

Anyway, feeds are gone. Janie knows about the plan to backdoor her.

Will and Boogie are not in any alliance at the moment ... it seems.

Jase could go either way at this point.

And there are only 14 ... 8 guys and 6 girls. Two spots must of been either randomly chosen or a competition, which means two extra guys won, which sucks. Monica was so robbed. UGH.

• Members

OMG!!!!!!!!

I cant believe that both Jase and Booger got in.

I can see them targeting Janelle. Danielle and Janelle are the strongest players and Danielle will want to get her out. I have been reading at TVClubhouse. Are the feeds out now?

Do we have confirmation on 8 men and 6 women?

• Members

Krypton, I don't think Lisa is in. I think it is eight men and six women. Just subtract Lisa from your list and add James. He is definetly there.

I like how Will said Boogie will stab him in the back.. Will her really?

A lot can change before the first eviction. Janelle may be targeted but the decoy ALWAYS goes first. I do know that they are trying to break up the Season 6 people

• Members

I really like the idea of 2 HOH's I guess if they can't decide who to nominate than the two of them get nominated. That should be good!

Here is a link someone from my bb site made of the "leak" I think it only missed the first ten mintues. I only heard part of it when it was on because I have family over for the 4th but I am downloading it now to listen to the whole thing.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/55w74q

• Members

Dani's already playing it up. She told James about the plan to backdoor Janelle. Heh.

So to recap:

Jase and Janelle are dual HoH's. They have to agree on who to nominate or they are both put up on the block.

Danielle told George and Alison her idea that if Jase doesn't agree with Janelle, both go up, and Alison and George ran with it to think Dani wants Janelle out (Dani never said who she wanted out). Later, Ali got Diane and Nakomis and Boogie in on it. Boogie thinks Will will go with it.

And we also learn Marcellas and Erika are with Howie, Kaysar, James and Janie.

Archived