Big Brother 7: Offical Spoiler Thread

R!ck

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have no doubt in my mind that Alison and Nakomis will be in the house. One way or another.

Marcellas is a sure-bet in, also.

I think if Howie's not voted in by the public, it's gonna be between him, Jase and Boogie for a spot. Personally, I'd rather him get it, but the producers might want a better representation of the seasons. We'll see. July 6th is JUST AROUND THE CORNER! And on the plus side, I actually have that day off, as well as the next day! LOL. Go figure. I'll be up ALL NIGHT watching those feeds.

• Members

I actually AM surprised about James. I thought he'd be in, but I thought he'd be a Producer's Pick or win the competition to get in.

I also think Jase is going to go get in (via the competition.)

• Members

Hmm, rumor has it there might be a take-off of Exile Island and the Fox Reality gameshow, Solitary ... could a houseguest each week be forced into a new house, all alone, to wait out the week.

Could be quite interesting. Not sure how I feel about this being a take off of Exile Island, but for BB, this could work better...

• Members

That might be twist Julie was referring to during the casting special when she was talking about the HOH. Maybe the HOH gets isolated.

Regardless, it could work for BB. They definitely need SOMETHING to spice up All-Stars.

• Members

She was so trashy. It's a shame cause I wanted to like her. I did like a few of her diary rooms, but meh ...

And there's a rumored list of the 14 houseguests selected going around. I've yet to see it and everywhere I look, there's nothing. So ... but I did hear Howie and Ivette are NOT on the supposed list.... take it for what it's worth (which is probably not much).

And also, rumor has it that the Houseguests actually moved in yesterday evening. So that's about five/six days of them in the house and we're left wondering .... ugh. It's never bothered me much until this year. We should see all of this stuff right from the start.

Archived