Big Brother 7: Official Discussion Thread (NO Spoilers)

R!ck

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well the top 20 have been announced.

Chicken George

-Who?

Bunky

-I have to vote the crybaby into the game. His diary room confessionals were hilarious. I remember my family rolling on the floor every time he would break down.

Will

-It's pretty self-explanitory. "Will", "Dr. Will", "Evil Will", whatever you want to call him, you can sure as hell call him one thing: the very best player in Big Brother history. As much of a snake as he is, this man solely deserves to be everyone's first vote into the Big Brother house. He is the definition of an All-Star.

Mike Boogie

-Not interested in seeing him be nothing but Will's sidekick.

Monica

-She was one of the last people I chose, just because she wasn't really that memorable, aside from that huge meltdown she had and cussed everyone in the house out. I just think that with some of the people entering this house, I think Monica will be set off again, and it will be enjoyable.

Marcellas

-The poor man deserves to go back inside, just so that he can redeem himself from making the biggest mistake of his life probably. Big Brother fans loves the man so he will get back inside, guarenteed.

Lisa

-!@#$%^&*], you just admitted that you road on coat tails the entire game. You don't deserve [!@#$%^&*]!

Danielle

-I never liked her during Season 3, but I think she is considered an All-Star without a doubt. Now, without her roadie, Jason, in the house, I wonder if she'll make it as far as she did last time.

Erika

-Erika is just H-O-T! I love seeing her. She can be my future wife any day. Her looks are the only thing that got her into the house because she's not that great of a player, or memorable, aside from the Korean joke she made about Jee, which I'm surprised wasn't brought up today considering it was on the VH1 Goes Inside: Big Brother special.

Dana

-I can't see that troll on my TV screen, week after week. I just got that !@#$%^&*]'s face out of my mind. Don't make me go through that again, America!

Alison

-I absolutely hated Alison during Season 4, absolutely hated her, but I loved to hate her and that's what will get her into the house. She is just the !@#$%^&*] that everyone loves to hate. They want to see what desperate thing she'll do next to stay in the house. For some reason I see her aligning herself up real quick with Will, Jase or James.

Jase

-I liked Jase during Season 5. I was a 4 Horsemen fan, even though they went about forming the group in all the wrong ways. I just love the way he and Scott would put that !@#$%^&*], Diane, in her place time and time again.

Cowboy

-Dherr! That's all I can hear when I see him.

Nakomis

-I never liked her and was so glad when I didn't have to see her swampy ass green hair on my screen. Hopefully, she won't get back into the house.

Diane

-Ewww!!! I hate you, !@#$%^&*]! You were not the best player. You got played yourself. The only reason I would want your troll looking ass there is to see Jase humiliate you again and make you cry.

Howie

-The Jedi master is a given. America loved Howie. He's going back into the house. Even though I would never wish this on any of us, it's a shame that Beau won't be there, because even though I hated the man with all my heart, he and Howie were hilarious!

Kaysar

-WHAT UP, KAYSAR!!!! I don't even have to explain why I want him in. You and America know he'll get in.

Ivette

-*throws up in waste basket* Moving on...

James

-I love James. He is just one of those guys that you just have to take with a grain of salt. Sure, he's an arrogant bastard, but he's just...I don't even know what it is. I think he'll meet his match in Will though.

Janelle

-I think some of her most famous quotes will explain why I want her in the house. "Rachel, you're beautiful. Maggie, you're a !@#$%^&*]." "Whore!" "You sleep with old men!" "Golddigger!" "Buh-bye, !@#$%^&*]es!!!"

My top 12 are in bold. That's who I am voting for once the polls are opened.

• Members

cityfan, if I could FIND the words to express to you how much I LOVE Janelle, I would. I am IN LOVE with Janelle! She's one of my favorite people EVER.

I really don't think we can go wrong with the girls. They picked VERY good girls with the exception of Lisa.

General thoughts.

George - I don't love him. I never did. I know America won't choose him, but it makes me nervous because I think the producers will because they need an older guy and they need someone from season one.

Bunky - I have always disliked Bunky. He is NOT an All-Star! Atrocious!

Will - I enjoyed him the first time around. He is the first person to lay down the BB game and show America how it can be played...and SHOULD be played. But I do not want him into the house. I thought I did. I thought I would. But I don't.

Mike Boogie - GMAB! This is All-Stars! Go home, biatch.

Monica - LOVE THIS WOMAN SO MUCH! So likable, but again, not an All-Star. I still want to vote her though. I don't know. We'll see.

Marcellas - All-Star through and through!

Lisa - is this a joke? The only girl I find fault with.

Danielle - YES! There was NEVER a more deserving person in the final two NOT to win.

Erika - Nice girl. She did make it far. SO lovable. My fav of S4. I thought I'd want her in too, but she's not an All-Star. Looking at the girls, EEEEK! I don't know. I want to vote for her, but when it gets down to it, I don't know if I will. But I wouldn't mind if she made it into the house.

Allison - She's a !@#$%^&*]. She's a hoe. I love her. She deserved to be in the F2. She IS an All-Star.

Dana - she was ballsy. She did separate the men from the boys. And she proved she was one of the men. She made some power moves. They blew up in her face, but she made them. If she lasted longer, she would have been an All-Star no doubt about it. I am intrigued to see what she can do.

Diane - THE BADDEST !@#$%^&*] EVER! Does this girl have an amazing attitude or WHAT!? "I would have won this game. We all know it!" LMAO! We all do know it. She deserved it the most. Diane should be a shoe-in for All-Stars, IMO! My only concern is that she will clash with Janelle.

Jase - every season of BB, there are cocky and/or funny and/or villains/assholes. Every season it needs to take 3 or 4 weeks to get them out, and that is when the game gets fun and interesting. I'd hate to see the A.S. season get ruined by him. I don't want him in there. He doesn't even take anything seriously enough. He CANNOT win!

Cowboy - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Nakomis - love her! She invented the backdoor technique. She deserves to be on the list...but maybe not make it into the house.

Howie - horrible player, but so entertaining and will help Janey! What to do? What to do ?

Kaysar - Awesome. Smart. SUCH an All-Star. But he scares me sometimes. I am afraid of his confidence.

James - He deserves it, but I do not enjoy him, never have, and never will. I will vote for him over my dead body.

Ivette - Honestly, I hated the dumb !@#$%^&*] all throughout her season. But I liked her when watching the tapes back once all the chips had fallen. It is good to see she ditched the Nerd Herd. I like her as a person. I don't hate her like I used to, at least. With that said, she sucked at challenges and strategizing, and she did not deserve to be on this list.

Janelle - if you have to ask, then you don't know me at all!

I would say........................

Janelle, Marcellas, and Kaysar are shoe-in's for America's choice.

Cowboy and George are shoe-in's for Producer's choice.

• Members

I know what boys I am voting for. THAT is easy for me:

1. Kaysar

2. Howie

3. Marcellas

I know ONE girl I am voting for:

1. Janelle

I am guessing the other girls will be Danielle and Diane, but I don't know for sure.

God, this season is going to be SUCH A SHITSHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members
Oh, it will be by my side every Thursday, Saturday and Tuesday if that !@#$%^&*] is in the house. I really didn't think she was all that popular with America. Maybe I was wrong. I didn't like her and to me, that's all that matters ;) .

That's such bullshit! Well, then I guess I have to downgrade my list.

Guys

1. Will

2. Kaysar

3. James

Girls

1. Janelle

2. Alison

3. Danielle

• Members

Maybe she wasn't popular. I don't remember either. I think she's a great player though.

I am sad Rachel from BB6 wasn't on it. I would have definitely put her on instead of Ivette or Lisa. GUH-ROOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Archived