Big Brother UK

KMan101

• Members

So, the British press today are saying that BBUK producers are having CRISIS TALKS because even the morons in both houses deduced that Aisleyne and the newbies are in the House Next Door. What to do?

I enjoy the show, but they really should have brought back Grace or somebody like that to terrorize the housemates again. LOL, Grace & Shahbaz! He is clearly unstable.

I flove Nikki but she needs to stop molesting Pete all the time. He likes her as a friend but she cannot stop rubbing up against him!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes I download the episodes

Jayne is a vulgar pig! She is a nasty piece of work. On one of the show's she was bupring real loud in the kitchen and burped in Nikki's face as she was reading. How rude! She also was talking to Susie and was doing it while stuffing food in her mouth. It looked really nasty as she was talking while chewing. Plus she scratches herself alot and loves to show off her butt. She has no manners and no class. I want her out.

Im upset Lea got booted bc I actually didnt mind her and hate Richard. Please get him out this week

• Members

I dont think Richard will be up this week, i think it will be...

Spiral, Nikki and Jayne

Tonights (Mondays) Highlight show should be good, as last night on the live feed they passed their task, and were given a party as reward. They played spin the bottle again - and Aisylene refused to snog Sprial, but went on to snog Pete to a disgusted looking Nikki, Sprial was not happy about being rejected, and all it took was one look up and down to send him into a right spiral lol

• Members

Please say "Housemates" lol, nah say what you like.

Basically, Jayne had allready recieved an offical warning for talking about the outside world, so as punishment, housemates were gathered on the sofas expecting the normal nomination session.

Big Brother called Jayne to the diary room. The plasma screen was then turned on, and her fellow housemates looked on in horror.

Big Brother reminded Jayne of the rules ect, and was told that she had let herself down, but most of all her housemates. Therefore ALL of the housemates exept Jayne face eviction this week.

WHO GOES - YOU DECIDED! lol

Video Clips :

Spiral gets rejected and is fustrated

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycUn_t_E524

• Members

why is it that everyone is up BUT Jayne. That doesnt even make sense since she broke the rules. I cant stand her and want her gone. Seriously, they need to kick her out bc this excessive breaking of the rules is affecting the game1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I hated Jayne till the last week. I guess part of it was bc I wanted Richard out but I really would have rather she had stayed over him. I still couldnt deal with the bupring though. That was just gross.

I LOVED the weekly task with the prison to paradise. That was fun and original. It was probably my favorite in the 2 series of UK BB Ive seen.

I was sad to see Spiral and Michael go. Spiral's been a dissapointment with his attitude but I really liked Michael. Why couldnt Imogen and Suzie leave? At least Spiral and Michael brought drama but those two are boring and bring nothing to the house. It sucks that Richard was paired up with Pete bc he misses another chance to be evicted. It feels as if he will never leave

• Members

Susie and Mikey have been EVICTED and are now BACK UP for nomination to go BACK INTO THE HOUSE, along with tons of other ex housemates!

4 of them will go into the house next door, then ONE gets to return and gets to WIN THE PRIZE MONEY. Oh my god, Grace might be back.

• Members

LOL...I love it! I hope the 4 that go into the house next door are Grace, Nikki, Leah and Michael. Now that would be some drama. I of course want Nikki back into the main house. At first I thought Davina meant 4 would go into the main house. Aiselyne would FLIP if both Grace and Nikki walked in. What about Richard to see the Plastics coming back...lol. Should be good.

Archived