Big Brother UK

KMan101

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm still watchin, cause it's strangly addictive, but I see it going down that road the first US BB did. They're sending out the interesting people and leaving me with Glyn, Aisleyne, Lea, Richard and Susie. It's not gonna be pretty.

• Members

Aisleyne is favorite to go tonight. By go, I mean to the new house. I've also read she'll "evict" one person from the new house but instead of leaving for good, they'll actually move into the main house! And of course when Ais goes back in, she'll have to face the person she THINKS she evicted. LMAO. Brilliant. I love UK BB. They ALWAYS give us good twists (well, 9 times out of 10).

• Members

Lea is disgusting. Putting the moves on Pete the way she has been, Aisleyne has only told her upfront that she's a creep and a hypcrite. However, Ais is also grating on my nerves.

She actually has to evict FOUR people from the new house and instead they will go into the OLD ONE and the person Ais chose to go in with her will be evicted, then Ais will have to go in and face those four.

• Members

Ais is a !@#$%^&*]. Did you see the way she treated Nikki? Nikki was talking to some people outside and Ais walked out and let out a big yawn and told her she was boring. That was uncalled for. I never did like her and thought she was fake. She finally proved what a !@#$%^&*] she really is

I have to say I LOVE the twist. So many last night. For Ais finding out she wasnt evicted but in a secret house. Next she finds out she will evict 4 people and of course the final twist of us knowing they are entering with her. That should be some drama when everyone is all together. I sure hope something big happens.

I hope all the men go through. The show is really lacking and I want them to go in. My favorite is Spiral. He seems cool with a good personality and he's cute so Nikki just might finally get her guy...lol. Im worried though bc he looks like someone Ais could get along with which means she might pick him and that means he's evicted.

Who I dont want in is Jayne. Does she actually think she's sexy? Her video was worst than Lea's. So nasty and I hope she's not really like that. She looks like she could be annoying which sucks bc Ais will most likely evict her

• Members

it reminds me of season 3 when Amy reentered the house. Right now, Ais was really hated before she left, especially by Nikki and Lea. I can imagine them flipping when she comes back. That will be good to see especially since Nikki is so dramatic

Archived