Big Brother UK

KMan101

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

oh god I cant stand Richard. I really want someone to kick his ass. I hate how he seems to want to take control of every situation and put his 2 cents in. Mind your business and shut the F up already. I think he and Lisa will be nominated this week. It will be close bc I know a few people are banned an d that could chance everything

• Members

so I'm checking out the day 30 eviction .... it's pretty boring compared to US Big Brother. "OMG .. someone has stolen my tart! I hid it away! It was here, and now it is gone! Maybe I put it in my room!" <_<

That announcer voice is horrible.

and now she's crying hysterically over a missing bottle of beer, that she hid under her pillow! (classic alcoholic behaviours here)

what is this?! :blink:

ew, the dude with the shaved head was using the urinal during this hissy fit and left without washing his hands

• Members

this is funny, cause they did Big Brother on Doctor Who, with Davina voicing the Davina-Droid and its all the same.

But why does she tell them when they're live on channel 4 to not swear? The whole episode has featured more F-bombs than I can count.

• Members

OMG. I just now watched Grace's eviction. CLASSIC! I just wish she didn't know beforehand how hated she was by the UK public. Her eviction would of been even more sweet.

Nominations tonight, right? Any guesses who's going up?

• Members

Hey Marland. I heard that Lisa took a [!@#$%^&*] and left it under Richard's bed. Thats just crazy and nasty! I cant beleive anyone would go there

And get this. Sam is going to be a father! She had a drunken one night stand with her best friend and now that friend is 8 weeks pregnant.

was that your first episode? I can see how one can not be interested bc you dont know everything thats going on, how everythign works and the dynamics between everyone. Trust me, this season has been over the top and amazing. Definetly not boring. I wont even compare it to US BB bc they are soooo different. It really is like 2 different shows even though they share the same name.

The announcer is great! "Day 28. It's been 5 minutes since...." LOL...you get used to it

You're referring to Nikki. Mikey actually took her beer and she was upset bc she thought it was her last night in the house and that he didnt even care. But she is a drama queen and exagerates everything. Thats why people love her.

I dont get that bc even during the eviction show after Watergate, there was ton of swearing and they werent bleeping it.

Me too. I wanted her to be oblivious.

For nominations its going to be the Plastics (Nikki, Lisa, Imogen, Mikey) vs the Older Crowd (Aiseleyne, Leah, Richard, Susie) I think the Plastics will go for Richard and Aiseleyne and the OC, will go for Lisa and Imogen. I think Pete will vote Lisa and Imogen and Glyn will vote Lisa and possibly Richard. So from that it looks like those 2 are up. I do know that some people are possibly banned from nominations and I think its the plastics, so it could be Lisa and Imogen but Lisa is definetly up this week

• Members

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/ne...7&articleMask=1

OK guys, the assholes are quickly getting their just deserts!:-

Named and Shamed

Monday 19 June

Day 33, 14:33

It's an edge of your seat, nail-biting atmosphere in the House this afternoon. None of the housemates saw that nomination twist coming.

After being sprung for discussing nominations, Glyn, Imogen, Lea, Lisa and Nikki were forced to nominate each other in front of all the housemates. They weren't allowed to nominate themselves and were told that refusal to nominate would result in further punishment.

Big Brother made the five punished housemates stand up and nominate. Glyn went first and reluctantly gave a name: "I am really sorry for this, but the person I am choosing is Nikki."

Imogen made her first nomination ever, even though it wasn't in usual circumstances: "I'm really sorry to say... it's Lea," she said.

"If I don't do it, do I go up?" asked an upset Lea. "I'm so, so sorry... I can't...Imogen...sorry babe," she finally mustered.

Feeling the pressure on her, Lisa stood deep in thought. The tension in the lounge was unbearable, with the housemates shocked at what was happening before their eyes.

Lisa finally nominated: "Nikki... I'm so sorry, you can choose me."

Knowing that she would face the public vote again, Nikki began to well up. With mascara-smudged eyes, Nikki completed the harsh round of nominations, choosing Lisa.

That'll teach those pesky rule-breakers!

• Members

see, I don't get the Grace hate. She seemed like a cool little !@#$%^&*]. Especially against the gay cowboy, the chick with the cancer rag on her head, the twink Green Day didn't want, and the trashy over the hill implanted hookers.

• Members

I just saw the nomination show and I hated the twist bc I prefer the Plastic group over the Older Crowd. I soooo wanted Richard nominated. I hate that man like you wouldnt believe. He's up there with Shahbaz and Grace. He is SOOOO annoying. He cant ever keep his mouth shut with out sharing his two cents. He needs to go NOW.

Lisa sure was a backstabbing !@#$%^&*]. She's supposed to be Nikki's friend yet nominates her? Had she picked Glyn, they all would have been up but she targeted Nikki.

she came on the show looking all nice and sweet but quickly started to backstab, lie, manipulate, gossip and !@#$%^&*] about others. I dont have a problem with !@#$%^&*]ing but she was so two-faced about it. She'd smile in the person's face but then !@#$%^&*] about them behind their back. At least the others were more upfront and they werent scared to say what they had in front of the person they didnt like, but Grace was so fake. What was worse was that she didnt even realize what she was doing. She'd go in the diary room and say she hates false people and people who !@#$%^&*] when she was the worse of them all. She really thought she was a good, upstanding person in the house and had no idea she was such a !@#$%^&*]. That's why people hated her. She'd also critcize alot of things about people. When she got nominated last week, she just got worse with her actions and came off as a more public !@#$%^&*]. The water incident showed that she had no class.

Archived