Big Brother UK

KMan101

• Members

The UK version of Big Brother started May 18th.

This is a WILD series. The past few years they've always put in the most outrageous and nutty contestants to stir up conflict. It always works, too :lol:

I'll never forget BB5 when the two girls (Emma and Michelle) were fake evicted, put into a bedsit and then brought back at a party and all hell broke loose. Dishes were thrown, wine was poured on people ... :lol: and the police were even called to break up the massive fight.

Ah, good times :P

here's the website:

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

okay I just finished watching. Love the new look of the house. I love the colors and the furniture. I think the inside out theme is kind of dumb, but we'll see. I didnt know Daveena was pregnant. I didnt even notice till she said it and she's quite visible. Onto the houseguests...

Poor Bonnie. The crowd booed her when she got out of the limo...lol. I dont really have an opinion on her yet.

Shahbazz. Someone needs to tone him down. He was all over the place and way too excited and jumpy. I was laughing at George's reaction when he saw him....lol. I liked how Daveena noticed he was stroking the guys when they came in. Im glad I wasnt the only one. Boy needs to calm down. He came off as creepy

Pete. Another one who has too much energy. I think he could be really annoying in there.

George. I like him for some reason even though he didnt say much at all. I think he's kind of cute and Im looking forward to seeing his personality emerge.

Leah. Um ewwww! Her boobs were freakishly huge and all that plastic surgery she did was awful

Mikey. He is not all that and came off as coccky and arrogant. The first thing he said was that he hates feminist women and dont think they are equal to men. Great way to piss off viewers. He does know that he wins the money based on public vote right?

Lisa. lol...she's so cute. I like her bubbly personality so far and can see her getting along with lots of people and being the life of the party.

Dawn. LOVE her. So far my favorite. I hope the British public doesnt get rid of her. She had me ROTFLMAO. She seems so negative. She said everyone is born into misery and then they die.She's never been in love bc she thinks its a fantasy and waste of time. She alsos says she doesnt have friends bc she could never be loyal to one person bc she doesnt like people. She said there are no nice people. Maybe Mother Theresa and Gahndi but there rest are bastards...LOL. She looks scary and I can see her being intimidating but that will be so much fun to watch

Imogen and Grace. Dont really have opinions on them. They're pretty girls though.

Sezar. I like him. He spent alot of time talking about all the money he has and his accomplishments but I hope he isnt arrogant about it. Only time will tell.

Glyn. Boy needs to go eat a burger. Why strut into the house wearing a lifeguard outfit. He needs to put on several pounds bc he looked too skinny

Richard. Guy is a good looking and has a nice body. He's Canadian too so there's one North American in there...lol. I thought it was interesting that they put 2 gay guys in there whyo are so open. I thought if they had two they would have had 1 more reserved so it could be 2 different contrasts. I wonder how Mikey and George will react to him and Shahbazz, bc it didnt look to me like they seemed too comfortable.

Nikki. Dont like her. How materialistic can she be? She's 24 and all she wants out of life now is to find and marry a rich husband. I think she'll get along great with Sezar. She needs to go. What was she wearing in there?

• Members

Just a little bit of info....the way the housemates come across in their video intros arent usually the "real" them, it's just playing up for the cameras so they stand out a little in the auditions.

i want shabaz out right away, i hate him so much, watching it live just now and he's being a real !@#$%^&*] to the rest of them.

ps, thanks Cheap for spoiling the whole entire next series of ANTM for me:(

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Man I love this show. These people are crazy! 1 week has passed and already 3 people are out!

Okay I've watched a total of 8 (10 if I count the current ones) seasons of Big Brother and have seen around 150 or so houseguests and Shahbaz is by far the MOST annoying one EVER! Seriously, he ranks up there as number 1. I dont know what I would do if I had to live with him. I would go crazy. The man is a sick pervert. He is a grown ass man at 37 yet acts like he's 7. He's a major drama queen too. What was up with him constantly touching 18 yr old Glyn and saying he wasnt going to stop and change bc thats who he is? Leah was right and if Glyn was a girl, that would be considered sexual harassment and sexual assault in some places bc he refused to stop even after being told to. Im so glad he's out. He's someone that made me want to not watch the show.

Next there's Dawn. She was the biggest dissapointment in the house bc she was nothing like her video. She was very motherly and caring in the house and I expected some cold !@#$%^&*]. I think had she stayed longer she might have turned into one but we'll never know. She left bc of some code that she was getting bad press? WTF? She wasnt hated. If anything her image improved bc she was so different than what she portrayed. The only negative about her was that she had bad B.O. but then again she didnt have her clothes so that was understandable to a degree.

Last person out and the one that was actually evicted was Bonnie. I called it. She was so boring and didnt look like she fit in there. I really had a hard time understandng her but I dindt feel bad and I saw people from the UK saying the same thing. I thought it was funny how she mispronounced her own name and got upset when others did the same. Well Bonnie, if you said it right the first time, there wouldnt be a problem.

Now onto the remaining HGs.

Nikki. LOL...She's the one I love to hate. I think she's so funny and probably the most entertaining one in there. Her meltdown over bottled water is one of the best BB moments ever. That was too funny.I think she's a bit of a !@#$%^&*] though the way she kept talking about Dawn's B.O. I thought that was rude.

I felt bad about not liking Pete in the opening show. Turns out he has tourette's. I thought he was faking and was playing up the part for attention on tv. I dont know why but I cant hate him even though that was my original intention. Seems like he's the fan favorite and will win. It sucks that its so predictable and he'd have to really do something to piss people off but I dont see that happening.

Mikey is boring. He seemed like he would be a bigger personality from his intro video but he's been rather tame and hasnt said much on the daily shows. He seems like a waste.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

FINALLY the cow known as Grace has been evicted! She has absolutley zero class. I cant beleive that she threw a drink in Susie's face on her way out. She's lucky Susie didnt do anything bc I would have spit in her face and would have needed to have been held back. She's so vile and nasty and a complete two-faced person about it. She did give me someone to love to hate though but she needed to go

Nikki continues to entertain. I love all her trantrums and hysterics. Her Diary Room entries are the best. I loved the one where she went off about hating Susie. LOL...she is a major drama queen

I hope that next week that Lisa and Richard are nominated. I cant stand him and want him out. Lisa has a nasty mouth and curses every 2 seconds. It's not funny or cute. Plus her voice is irritating and she always seems angry for some reason

• Members

Marland, you HAVE to post in this thread if your watching this season. I need someone to dish with. Im downloading all the episodes via torrent. This season is CRAZY. Even better than the last. I love this version of BB bc they cast freaks, the people that make you take a second look and go WTF?!? This season has had classic moments

Tell me about Grace. She really surprised me bc she looked like she was going to be a boring wallflower. I thought she was a good girl but she turned out to be one of the biggest !@#$%^&*]es ever. She's such a coward too. She only threw that drink on eviction night bc she knew they wouldnt get a chance to respond to her. She could have done it earlier in the week but didnt. I dont like Aisleyne but I was so hoping they would fight while in the house and for Grace to get her ass kicked.

Seriously every other word that comes out of Lisa's mouth is the f word. Im no prude but after the first few times, it loses its meaning and gets old. Her voice sounds terrible from all the smoking she does.

I dont think she has it in her, but now that Grace is gone, I hope Imogen turns into the queen !@#$%^&*]. She's so boring and it would take something like this for me to really notice her. I dont like her anyway, so I want her to give me a reason to hate her

My favorites in there are Nikki and Pete. What an unlikely couple. I like Glyn to. I wouldnt mind if that were the final 3.

• Members

Grace is a spoiled little screwed up wench... Imogen is of the same mould of self serving !@#$%^&*], she's completely backstabbing. I was hoping Davina would treat Grace the same as she treated Makosi on eviction night... it was ok, but Grace deserved to be lynched by that mob!

Nikki is insane and so desperate to win, the poor dear

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj-y7WKLXAY...brother%20nikki

mikey is just dense!

LMAO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxGdV78c6eo...brother%20nikki

:lol:

and oh my god

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOZ7IEh9LBQ...brother%20nikki

ahahaha!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shORKcIQvSE...brother%20nikki

:P:P:P

• Members

Mikey is boring. He will only be remembered for hooking up with disGrace. Grace was way too calm and prepared for her exit. I wish the crowd hadnt have shouted out Get Grace Out last week bc I wanted her eviction to come as a complete shock to her.. I dont think she'd have been able to handle herself as well had she not seen it coming

"I hate it. I [!@#$%^&*] HATE IT!" Best meltdown EVER! I hated Nikki on opening night but that scene made me an instant fan. I loved the last clip when I first saw it. Grace was being such a !@#$%^&*] to her just moments earlier. I cant believe they ended up being close friends afterwards

Archived