AMC: Promo (SWAT)

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I got it now, thanks as always :) God I hope Zach doesn't go to jail and if he does not for very long. Oh Kendall wake up and make everyone see that there is no use keeping you and Zach apart. Bianca better not have crossed over to the Ryan gravy train! I heard she encourages him to tell Kendall he loves her argh! Bad Bianca bad!!!!!!!

• Members

Eh, I'm not worried about it. I read she gets him to confront his feelings, no way would Bianca encourage him to go after her married sister, that would cause Bianca to be hated by the audience, and since McT loves Bianca, I don't see her doing that.

I think she gets Ryan to realize that Kendall has truly moved on past him, and that neither he nor Kendall feel the way they once did about each other now. Ryan's already realizing that on his own(with the Kendall loves Zach, and today to Zach "You really love her don't you?"), but I think Bianca's gonna give him that final push

Anyways I can't wait, May Sweeps is gonna be great. Plus Bianca's back next Wednesday :D

• Members

By far out of the three ABC soaps, AMC has the best may sweeps.

Ok, I'm thinking Friday before AMC goes off, Zach will lock himself in Kendall's room. I'm thinking Monday or Tuesday swat comes in and either arrest or shoots Zach.

Now will Bianca be able to stop the C-Section??

• Members

I agree, AMC's sweeps are great, GH's aren't bad with Robert, Luke, Holly and Anna though.

I think the SWAT Team stuff will be the Friday Cliffhanger, then we'll get some more stuff into next week, then Bianca will show up and basically intervene where needed.

• Members

Yeah they could still do this..... perhaps Kendall called Bianca off screen to share the wonderful news with her before the accident and Bianca rushes in just in the nick of time to say Kendall wants this baby don't do the C-section! Would be awesome!

GH is all about big explosive returns and stuff.... this is more dramatic and better story telling IMO> I know some think AMC's writing sucks and in a way it does but IMO this Kendall coma story is being written very well.

• Members

Makes sense. Why hasn't there been a phone call to Bianca.... like does she even know. And now that J.R has been arrested how much do you wanna bet the whole did he push Bianca or didn't he thing is gonna come up. LOL Oh god Megan McTavish must hate J.R.....

Archived