Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sweet_VeeVee24

As the World Turns Jade: Do You Like Her?

Do you Like Jade?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Should She Stay or Should She Go?

• Keep her in Oakdale..she's fun
    • Ship her out of Oakdale...she's dull
    • Don't Know and Don't Care

I still think there's a chance that she could become a good character. I definitely think they should explore her background and make her related to someone on the show.

I hope Jean Passanante puts a bullet in her head. This time I would welcome it unlike the time she put it in one of my most beloved AMC characters :angry:

I don't like her one bit! I don't even get the point in her being in Oakdale! I think they need to explore her background, but I would prefer for her to be gone!

When they had her [email protected]#$%^&*]ing out Luke earlier in the week, I fell in love with bad!Jade, but I still wish they'd connect her to Rose.

I completely agree with this assessment. She needs to have something that makes her more relevant. And while I do know I may get jumped on, throttled and shoved in a trash can for saying this, I want her and Will together. I know Jen Langdon won for Best Younger Actress at the Daytime Emmys this year, but I'm not so keen on Gwen and Will as a duo. And hey, if not Jade and Will, perhaps someone else for him.

-Fudge

Actually, I like her now. I like having a scheming teen. EG plays a good bad girl. There's definitely something up her sleeve. They do need to get her involved w/ other characters though. It would be best, IMO, to actually make her Rose's daughter b/c then she'd be tied to tons of characters on the show and it would explain what she's doing to Will.

Will and Gwen are overrated IMO. It's crazy b/c Gwen was the one teen whom I immediately liked, and now she's probably my least-favorite. I liked them when they were just friends and Will was helping her out w/ her pregnancy. Getting married was just overboard to me. I really liked Will and Alison...there was a lot of potential when JD was still on, and I think Will and Jade have potential. Thus far, I haven't liked Gwen w/ anyone though. She and Casey are kind of cute, but I prefer him w/ Maddie.

I'm surprised at the poll results. I thought virtually everybody hated Jade. I think she has potential. She's grown on me. If only they'd just deal with her past more to explain why she's acting they way she is.