Reba's Fate Up in the Air?

KMan101

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What the [!@#$%^&*]? They better fuckin' not cancel Reba.

I agree.

While I do enjoy OTH, my favorite is Everwood. IMO, it's better acted and written. OTH does have its bright spots though.

• Members

If they don't renew certain WB shows, I believe they OWE it to the loyal viewership to at least let them have an appropriate series finale in the fall. And definitely for OTH, if that's the case, to tie up the threads from that KILLER "season" finale.

• Members

According to the creator of OTH, they told him to tie things up, but he refused. He said he has faith the show will be back, so don't blame the network, blame his dumbass.

Most of the new shows being developed are the type of show that would air on The WB. In the end I'm sure we'll have more WB shows on the network. I don't see your point here.

BTW, I agree that if it's between Everwood and OTH, I want Everwood. OTH only started improving when all the cancellation rumors started. Before that they couldn't care less what the fans had to say and if anyone said anything negative "you arent a real fan." --quoting the creator there!

Maybe they could give each a half season order.

• Members

I'd be really sad if Reba wasn't renewed, but to me the show hasn't been the same since Scarlett Pomers had to leave due to her health issues...Scarlett's character "Kyra" added that dry wit and a certain spark to the show that hasn't been there since she left, and she looked so much like Reba that you could believe she could have been her child in real life.....Barbra Jean was getting on my nerves this season more than she had in any other, it was getting to be like it was "The Barbra Jean Show" instead of REBA..... :rolleyes:

I wasn't able to see Friday's episode, but I hope that it wasn't the Series Finale........ :(

• Members

Turns out that was the series finale. I read the article, too, guys. What happened, though, is the producers or someone affiliated with "Reba" got a $20 mil deal out of it and will earn the profits the sixth season would have taken in syndication. So they're getting punitive damages of sorts. It just sucks that "Reba" producers couldn't hype it up as the end of the road, as every show SHOULD have when it ends after a successful runs.

CW=J-E-R-KS.

• Members

NO offense because I am from the south, but when I heard about The CW's formation I knew "Reba" wouldn't make it, just because of the heartland feel that show has to it. It wouldn't mesh with the other kinds of programming on that network. Granted, that sucks, but The CW wouldn't want the heartland in their lineup. :(

Archived