Big Brother Australia

Cheap21

• Members

Yeah, it should be interesting.

Oh and the latest scoop:

3 Intruders will enter the house on Tuesday... already!

Jade, Rob and Danielle are their names. Jade has a low tolerance for stupid people, Rob is bitchy and Danielle is judgemental.

LMAO.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There is a little blurb in Sunday's paper. I did try to find the article online as it has the photo's of the intruders.

Here is the article.

MEET BB'S INTRUDERS

A Blonde promotions manager, an ambitious student and a flamboyant hairdresser will be crashing the Big Brother party this week.

The Sunday Herald Sun can exclusively reveal the identities of the three intruders who will enter the top rating reality TV house on Tuesday night.

The newcomers are Adelaide promotions manager Danielle 18, Sydney student Jade 19, and !@#$%^&*]y Sydney Coiffeur Rob 26.

• Members

Well Karen got evicted last night.

Hmm will Michael get the 8 people he needs to nominate him to avoid eviction. Personally I don't think so as he is one of the 12 people left. And Dino is a chauvinst and may only nominate the girls.

BB is also going to tell the HM that Michael is the insider on Tuesday nights show.

• Members

the one time I wanted Michael not to get nominated, they go and do it...lol. I so want him out of the house. I HATE the way he's turned on Krystal.

David and Anna are also up for eviction unless something changed.

I do like Katie and Jamie as seperate people but hate them as a couple. Their relationship is getting on my nerves especially with her whining about him liking brunettes.

My man Gaelen gets no airtime at all unless he has to nominate. I guess he's not doing much in the house. I like him, think he has beauytiful eyes, a great personality and seems down to earth. I wish he were featured more.

• Members

Well none of the HM took to kindly to BB revealing that Michael was an insider.

The intruders look good. Rob is also gay and a hairdresser and some of the girls have made appointments with him.

Not sure about Jade, but Danielle seems tho be ok but I guess that time will tell.

Apparently Jade already got into trouble in the first 10 Minutes about talking about the outside world.

I think that Camilla will be gone this week as well.

• Members

Wow, I was not expecting the reactions I saw from the big reveal. I didnt like that BB played a tape for them and thought that would have made them mroe aympathetic towards Michael and understand his position than had he have told them himself. Anna and David crying? Again I wasnt expecting that. David needs to grow more skin though. He said in the world he lives in people dont lie. Well this is the BB house so get used to it.

I dont like Rob. He seemed too self centered in his video. I hope he doesnt start acting like a diva in there. Jade and Danielle seem alright. Id have to see more before I judge. As far as Jade talking about the outside world, I would think that would be so hard not to do, especially since she's been watching the show. Id feel compelled to tell them what I saw.

• Members

I think Camilla will go this week, too, along with an intruder, probably Jade or Rob.

I felt a little bad for Michael, but eh ... he was too gleefull as the insider for me to be totally sympathetic. I think he's won over the Australian public though.

Is it true that a new Insider will be named?

• Members

Well Gaelan won FNL and he took Krystal into the rewards with him.

Thier 4th prize today is that they are going to be let out of the BB house and have DreamWorld to themselves for the night.

They did say that Gaelan and Krystal will be going to tiger Island whether or not they get to go on any rides. www.dreamworld.com.au

This has hppened a couple of times before when BB let Marty and Jess out to have a birthday Dinner (these two actually got married) Bree who was evicted and then it was discovered that they counted the votes wrong and she was allowed back in. And some other girl that broke her arm.

Archived