September 26-30, 2005

Toups

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

WOAH, Y&R! 276,000 total viewers? OUCH.

It's good to see Passions circling the bottom down there. It needs a SERIOUS wake up call!

DAYS is the best its been in so long - years, possibly. So, I can't let the stagnancy get me down!

• Members

A few comments:

Wow, these numbers are awful! None of the networks should be happy with these crappy numbers! You know something is bad when a 1.8 will get you #1 in the 18-49 demo!

AMC has been so mediocre lately that these mediocre numbers are no surprise. The show is very hit and miss. You can have one great day, and the next day can be total crap. I think McTavish, Carruthers, and Frons all need to go! I have been noticing slight improvements, but I’m still mad about the Brooke situation.

How can so many girls that are 12-17 be watching soaps when school is in session? Are you telling me thousands of girls across America are skipping school to watch daytime? LOL

Wow, AMC is the #1 ABC soap among men! I guess they like the lesbian Kenlee overtones. haha

• Members

Teens are doing the same thing as the rest of the workforce, they are taping the soaps. Also, most high schools let out in time for teens to turn into GH and GL. What is sad is how few of them are doing so, and how low the 18-34 numbers are. When I was in college in the late 80s, the campus lobbies were set up to watch the daytime dramas on different networks and pity the ABC fan who wanted to change to NBC, or vice versa!

I am disappointed that the ratings for Days went down instead of up. I thought the show was actually pretty good last week.

Thanks for the ratings, Toups! :(

Archived