DAYS: Two Popular actors return this summer!

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As much as I'm not a fan of the couple (their stories dragged & Patch was sort of a doofus IMO), this is exactly the shot in the arm DAYS needs right now. At the very least, it gives Frankie, Max, and Jack reason to stick around (I'm vague on the details but Steve was heavily involved with Max & Frankie and their adoption). I have a feeling that if the story is done right, DAYS ratings could spike (finally!) this summer. Now if it were only Sheri Anderson writing their return story instead of JER....... why oh why can't DAYS at least put her on the writing staff?

• Members

I was just having THE. WORST. DAY. IN. HISTORY!!

And now that I read this.

BEST. DAY. EVER!!

Well, almost. I was more excited when I learned that all the dead were alive again from the serial killer storyline, but still.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

I have said all along that Patch was not dead. I just wonder where he has been and who had him. Can't wait to see how all this plays out. Maybe we will get a great villian out of all this (like Stefano was in the beginning) and not a caricature.

Stefano & Tony were so gothic in the beginning until they became so comedic in nature. More of caricature Batman villians. I would love to see Days to get a dark villain out of all this.

• Members

^

I hope so. There is NO WAY that Missy cannot be happy about this...I mean she has wanted them back for SO long and this means MAJOR MAJOR news for Jack and Jennifer (considering past storyline and the family connections aswell).

All I know is I better not be gipped a Jack and Steve reunion...I think that I will LITERALLY die when I watch that because I never though I would see the two actors reunited on DAYS ever again!

• Members

I hope they do my original story idea of Patch having a disease and being held captive by the government, and Kayla begins to feel suspicious so she enlists the help of Bo, Hope and Jennifer to uncover the truth. LoL

This is insane. Just insane. There wasn't even RUMOR going around or anything, like usual. This comes completely out of nowhere! Days is officially back to being the show of supercouples. Bo and Hope, John and Marlena, Patch and Kayla, Austin and Carrie, Sami and Lucas... even Shawn and Belle. None of them are together (LoL!) but hey, it's a start.

Here's how it'll work. Instead of my story idea above, Kayla will move back to Salem and get it on with Patrick. Then Patch comes back, and Kayla finds out he stayed in hiding all these years on purpose, so she hates him. And so a cheap triangle emerges, LoL

The only thing that would make me more excited than this is if Eileen Davidson were to return!!

Am I dreaming?

I think I'm dreaming.

• Members

I haven't been this excited about someone returning since Missy and Matt returned (not even Clark's return last year was as shocking or exciting for me).

This is EXACTLY what the show needs. The storyline potential to reintroduce these characters is *HUGE*. I mean this will affect SOOOO many characters on the show (Jack, Jennifer, Frankie, Max, Bo, Hope, Caroline, Shawn, John, Marlena).

As far as everyone in Salem is concerned, Steve is dead and has been for MANY MANY years. JER has the potential for an emmy winning story here, one that could skyrocket DAYS to the top of the ratings heap...P&K are the one couple that almost EVERY DAYS fans has wanted back..I mean P&K just seemed to always be one thing that ALL the fanbases agreed on...at their height IMO they WERE bigger than BOPE and J&J. Those three couples will be SOOO damn good.

My mind is just racing with ENDLESS possibilities!!

• Members

I generally don't read spoilers, but this is something I would never have been able to escape. That said....

OH

MY

[!@#$%^&*]

GAWD

I'm getting all giddy and I haven't felt all giddy about Days in...oh...well over a decade.

Archived