DAYS: Two Popular actors return this summer!

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

DAYS and circuses don't mix. We had Faux Jack and Jenn hiding out at one, then there was the charity circus with Horton the tiger running loose with the SSK...it just doesn't work out! :lol:

• Members

I'm thinking a military uniform or some short, or security uniform...or hey he could be working at TGI Fridays and the buttons are his flare..someone on the Jack and Jenn board threw out that idea..hahahahaha

• Members

:lol:

I wonder if it may be a pirate costume or maybe a Phantom of the Opera-like costume? I want it to be something like Days used to do with people like the Lady and White where you have Steve lurking in the shadows with many Salemites walking around in the area he is in (ex. Hope in Maison Blanche, Aremid). If I get something mysterious and intriguing like that I will be really happy.

• Members

Shawn, I certainly didn't mean it like that. :lol:

But I would be SO happy if they made a guy nicknamed "Patch" to be a REAL pirate. Now, THAT would be too cute for words. And it would inject more adventure in "Days." Oh, I just love it!

By the way, KR, your faux "Days" spoiler is close to what should happen on the real show, regarding Will's coming out. Will, at least as far as the current portrayer is concerned, may not be gay, I just can't imagine THAT Will as having a girlfriend.

Archived