DAYS: Two Popular actors return this summer!

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have to say, I wasn't fortunate to see this couple from their heyday (I have seen clips on the Internet, but that's never the same). Even so, I cannot WAIT to see what the big fuss is over this couple. I mean, this is like, the one thing EVERY "Days" fan has wanted. If you check the boards and have suffered through all the erroneous rumors that they were coming back since, oh, 2000, if not earlier than that, even newbies (1992 and up) can see this is HUGE.

• Members

I hope JER can do this justice. He just needs to dig deep, to the man and writer he was when he had John find "Hope" at Maison Blanche. That was a killer return and a great storyline. This has me kind of pumped for Days, more than I have been in almost a decade.

• Members

Now I more than EVER do not believe that Missy Reeves is leaving, I mean Matt and Missy have been the BIGGEST advocates for SN and MBE returning to DAYS and plus J&J ABSOLUTELY must stick around now that P&K are coming back.

This just CANNOT be true...J&J, P&K and BOPE all on DAYS again (with the original actors) someone seriously just shoot me in the head!

• Members

Not only that but JACK & STEVE....OMG what they add to the show is ALMOST as good as what Patch & Kayla add.

This was IMO Matt Ashford best acting partner EVER. Ashford and Nichols are [!@#$%^&*], nothing is better than that IMO on soaps!!

Reeves is also SOOO damn good with Nichols and Evans too!

I am SOOO happy. Reeves CAN'T leave now...the party is just about to begin!!

Archived