razor32always

The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

Oh, Ms.Q, you're so nice! Don't worry, everything is dandy over here. I just got my hours changed. So, I get to wake up a little bit later in the day (which I will definately love), but I will get home after GH now. That is going to be hard to get used to because I will probably have to watch it at night now. I will miss my afternoon chatting with everyone. :( I realize how negative I sounded, haha, recapping was the only thing I could contribute and I won't be able to do it anymore!

Changing emails is a lot more work than I thought. I have my main one for work and family, but I always have the free one for making accounts and everything. I got so much spam on that thing it was rediciulous. So I disabled it. And now I have to find a new one. I am thinking of getting that google mail, it sounds simple enough. I will have to go around to all my accounts everywhere and change it. It is also pretty weird not seeing my banner, even if its for the time being.

About the spoiler.

Umm Tracy should be telling Dillon. End of story. Maybe he will at least ask how she is..?

Edited by Colette

just FYI...Jen Bingley's website was taken down at GH tapes.com by angelfire. SHe is looking into why. I got an email from her saying she has upcoming edits she is working on and will update via email.

She is planning a future Tracy edit and continuing luke/tracy ones. Too funny, at the bottom of her email is says

"Warning...The day Tracy is off the show is the day I will stop watching and taping."

TQ fans all over!!!!

Some scene information for the week of the 17th...

Skye

Thursday

Luke

Friday

Funeral

Funeral

Funeral

Funeral

Lulu

Thursday

Mike & Dillon

Mike & Dillon

Dillon & Spinelli

Luke & Lucky

Luke

Luke

Friday

Luke, Tracy & Dillon

Luke, Tracy & Dillon

Funeral

Funeral

Funeral

Carly, Jax, Michael & Morgan

Alexis

Friday

Luke

Luke

Note: I didn't include it, but Lulu is on M-F (not just Thurs. and Fri.) And she's averaging 6-7 scenes/day. :angry:

Comment: Since Luke is on Thursday with Lulu and Lucky and Skye, it seems Tracy will be in there somewhere, maybe, so that would be at least 2 days the week of the 17th. That's not bad, right? Also, no Monica mentions for that week - surprised she wouldn't be the funeral, but who knows...Squee on the Luke/Tracy/Dillon goodness though. :)

EDIT: Incoming information...

No LuNacy on Thursday (it's all Skye, Lucky, and Lulu).

However (this is a good "however"), we do get LuNacy on Wednesday and more on Friday than I thought...

Here are Luke's scenes for the week of the 17th:

Luke

Wednesday

Tracy

Tracy

Carly

Tracy & Cassius

Thursday

Skye

Lucky

Lucky & Lulu

Lulu

Lulu

Friday

Tracy

Tracy, Lulu & Dillon

Tracy, Lulu & Dillon

Alexis

Alexis

Tracy

Tracy & Leo

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

The teacher in me wants to summarize my other post.

As of right now, this is what we know.

Tracy is on 2 days the week of the 17th.

Wednesday

3 scenes total.

2 with Luke

1 with Luke and Cassius

Friday

5 scenes total.

2 with Luke

2 with Luke, Dillon, and Lulu

1 with Luke and Leo

Hey, is she not going to the funeral?! I guess considering the way she treated Georgie a lot of the time, it might be seen as strange, but still...That girl was her daughter-in-law.

Again, this is "as of right now." We don't have scene counts for Tracy or Dillon individually, so who knows? Maybe she'll have some scenes with him on Wednesday and Thursday...Or am I being too hopeful? :)

BTW, Cassius is that guy who came in to take Luke for the tests yesterday.

I wondered if Cassius was the new orderly.

As for the funeral, she wasn't that close to Georgie and perhaps she feels it more important to be with a recovering Luke.

EDIT

from SD...

He is at the hospital. Tracy is there with Luke on Xmas eve because they're operating on Luke on Xmas day.

ME: ??? He's having surgery this coming week. Does this means he has to go under the knife again? (I'll forgive TG his vacation after this one. I can imagine this is actually quite difficult to play.)

Insider: Can you say who is in the Christmas Montage? Thanks

Maxie/Felicia/Mac/Robin, Tracy/Luke/Lulu, Alexis/Ric/girls, Kate, Sonny, Jax/Carly/boys, Sam/Lucky/boys and Jason/Liz.

ME: Wow, they really are quite the little family, aren't they. Nice to see.

Edited by remos

^^^ I just came over to post that. I hope the stuff about the montage is true and not just someone making up spoilers...'cause you know that happens...a lot. :( But the second (third?) operation confuses me too.

EDIT:

There is no traditional GH celebration this year with the reading of the story.

:(

EDIT:

There is no traditional GH celebration this year with the reading of the story.

:(

Really??? Geez, even in the years when I wasn't watching GH regularly, I would tune in for the Xmas Eve show. Wonder what Alan doing in that chair with the Santa Hat means, hmmm...

Man you guys beat me to it!! I was all pumped to come bring spoilers!!! So Stace--TQ could be on some other scenes without Luke. Maybe with Dillon. Mabye she will actually have some scenes that day at the Q mansion with Dillon and Edward maybe. I guess Ned is not back for xmas.

Hopefully she is on all next week. I don't get that xmas surgery at all. Unless the save Luke on the table, but then he has a set back, which I believe I saw spoiled somewhere else at some point. That he has a setback in his recovery. He might need another procedure. Which is strange cause then it seems like he would have to be on for a week or two after that to recover before he leaves for vacation. Maybe he really isn't taking a winter vacation this year? Who knows.

Anyway, with that I am out of here til late night...

Hope to find some more scoops later on when I come home!

Nex, Congrats on getting the 500th Post!! Thanks also, for the clips :)

Colette, I hope everything works out for you.

Ms. Q, Remos, Hooked, thanks for the scoops/spoilers.

I thought Tracy looked beautiful too! Like that Luke said "....my wife..." to Bobbie and that he says it often now. Love that everyone (Epiphany, hospital staff, etc.) call her Mrs. Spencer. It's YUMMY! :D

I am not happy about Skye AT ALL! When is this actress leaving the show? I can't wait.

What are spoilers/days for next week? anyone know?

Edited by TracyLuv

TracyLuv, this is what I "collected" for you.

Note: A lot of it's repetitive. Also, most of this, if not all of it, is in this thread (however, it's not all clumped together in one post).

ABC Spoilers:

Tracy is adamantly opposed to Monica performing Luke's surgery, as she thinks Monica is still unsteady in the wake of Emily's murder. Monica freezes up during the surgery when she has visions of Emily assisting her in the operating room. When Luke begins to fail, he ends up in his own version of hell. Monica is forced to leave the operating room when Leo races into action to try to save Luke. A guilty Monica admits to Luke's family that she made a terrible mistake.

ABC Hotsheet:

LUKE LANDS IN HELL! Luke undergoes surgery despite Tracy's concerns about Monica performing the operation. Monica freezes up during surgery and has to leave the operating room, with Luke's life still in jeopardy. Luke finds himself in hell: Babysitting Lulu and Logan's kids, working for the PCPD and seeing Tracy married to Scott!

Canadian TV Guide: Tuesday, December 11th:

Monica freezes during surgery when she has visions of Emily assisting her.

RavenBeauty:

Monica thinks she sees Emily while performing surgery.

Soap Opera Weekly:

Monica Botches Luke's Surgery!

Jane Elliot says that Tracy doesn't want Monica doing the surgery because she doesn't think she's capable because she hasn't deal with her grief over Emily. She feels Monica only wants to do the surgery as a distraction.

Luke finally goes under the knife after a lot of prodding by his family. Lucky and Lulu both talk to him. "For days and days, people are trying to convince him" according to JE, including Tracy, who doesn't want to lose her husband.

JE says some of it is about Luke and some of it is about Tracy. Some of it's about the fact that she really loves this man. Tracy would like to see Luke care enough about her to want to get better.

Luke takes a turn for the worse and his surgery is scheduled quickly wherein Monica informs Tracy she'll be performing it.

Tracy is against it and she tells Monica that she shouldn't do it. Tracy tries to swap surgeons but Dr. Julian is unreachable.

The surgery proceeds with Monica performing it as Tracy waits anxiously, worried something could go wrong.

And it does.

Monica freeze when she has visions of Emily assisting her. Luke's heart begins to fail and Monica is forced to leave the OR. Leo rushes in to try and save Luke. In the meanwhile, Monica, feeling guilty, addresses Luke's family. She comes out to and says 'I'm so sorry' and that's the cliffhanger according to JE.

The audience will be left to wonder whether Luke is alive or dead. Tracy turns to stone. "She's angry, she's terrified. She's mad Monica wouldn't listen to her, that once again she got ignored and people didn't take her seriously. Monica tries to explain and apologize but all Tracy says is 'Don't talk to me' - and walks away."

Soap Opera Digest:

This week on GH, Luke hovers near death after refusing to have the bypass surgery necessary to save his life. "This is a story that Luke Spencer has never had.", says Head Writer Robert Guza Jr. "This is a Luke we've never seen before."

Indeed. Since suffering a heart attack during the Black and White Ball, the normal larger than life Luke is now frail and struggling to cope with the notion of his body giving up on him. As Tracy vents her frustrations Luke's disregard for his health, Monica informs the Bickersons that Luke needs the operation that night. Though Tracy is in favor of the procedure, she remains opposed to Monica preforming it, as she thinks her sister-in-law is still unsteady in the wake of Emily's murder.

"Tracy is caught in the middle of this, then things take a sudden surprising twist," continues Guza.

After Luke opts for Monica to perform the surgery, the good doctor has visions of Emily in the O.R. and freezes up, inadvertently putting Luke's life in jeopardy. Leo leaps into action, but Luke "dies" on the operating table. However, thats just the beginning of this journey.

"We've got this great [story] where Luke ends up in hell, but its not the typical version of what would envision hell to be.," Chuckles Guza.

"This is Luke Spencer's version of hell, so you can just imagine what that might be like.," With Skye as his guide , Luke not only goes down under but later visits heaven, "which again is not what anyone but Luke would immediately picture[laughs]."

Lukes paranormal pilgrimage is reminiscent of his 2003 Dickensian journey when Spencer met with the Cassadines' sprites, who showed him a dark fate if he did not change the error of his ways.

"Tony [Geary, Luke above], Jane [Elliot, Tracy], everybody, they're having such a great time with this," adds the scribe.

Eventually, Luke does wake up happy to be alive, but can he make the lifestyle changes required to keep himself that way.

"Luke not smoking and drinking and generally carousing?" ponders Guza. "Say it isn't so!"

ABC Promo 12/10:

Voice Over: He's lived on the edge...

B/W shots of Luke smiling, Luke punching Scott, Luke raising his drink

Voice Over: But when death knocks...

B/W shot of Luke on the operating table, Monica standing over him

Doctor (or someone on the medical staff): We're losing him!

Luke and Skye dressed up at some place (MetroCourt, perhaps?)

Luke: This is heaven.

Skye: [chuckles]

Voice Over: I don't think so!

Cut to the Spencer house.

Lulu, dressed as trash (kind of), kisses Logan.

Luke, with old man hair, grandpa sweater, and hearing aid, holding a baby (might be Jake)

Lulu holding the baby at the hip.

2 other children standing on the side of Lulu.

Luke on the couch, gets hit in the head with a teddy bear that one of the kids threw.

Poodle with pink bows barks.

Tracy wraps her arms around Scott and kisses him.

Voice Over: This week, Luke lands in hell!

Luke: Noooo...

Voice Over: It's an unforgettable General Hospital.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8OULRKlRtk

I think that covers it. Let's hope it last for more than just a couple days! With all those articles AND the promo, one would assume it'd be a whole week deal, but we shall see. :)

hey all....

completely off topic question but are there any outdoorsy people in the group? I was at a camp in Austria asa student ambassador when I was in high school and I got a water bottle for when we went on our hikes. It's from a company called Laken. I guess it's a huge company and I foudn the site, but I was wondering if anyone knows where I can buy more b/ they aren't sold on the site. If not, oh well. Just thought I'd see if anyone knows.

Knh I am an outdoorsy person but I haven't heard of that company sorry i can't help you.

Anybody around to chat??? 11:30 central time why i wait for dad to get home?

Hi guys! I hope everyone had a good weekend! I've been crazy busy the last couple of days. I still need to catch up on my clips. Thanks so much for posting them nex!

Yesterday I threw a dinner party for mr. bsg's b-day. My red velvet cake was spectacular...if I don't say so myself. :D

Oooooh, so many treats!

Soap Opera Digest:

This week on GH, Luke hovers near death after refusing to have the bypass surgery necessary to save his life. "This is a story that Luke Spencer has never had.", says Head Writer Robert Guza Jr. "This is a Luke we've never seen before."

Indeed. Since suffering a heart attack during the Black and White Ball, the normal larger than life Luke is now frail and struggling to cope with the notion of his body giving up on him. As Tracy vents her frustrations Luke's disregard for his health, Monica informs the Bickersons that Luke needs the operation that night. Though Tracy is in favor of the procedure, she remains opposed to Monica preforming it, as she thinks her sister-in-law is still unsteady in the wake of Emily's murder.

"Tracy is caught in the middle of this, then things take a sudden surprising twist," continues Guza.

After Luke opts for Monica to perform the surgery, the good doctor has visions of Emily in the O.R. and freezes up, inadvertently putting Luke's life in jeopardy. Leo leaps into action, but Luke "dies" on the operating table. However, thats just the beginning of this journey.

"We've got this great [story] where Luke ends up in hell, but its not the typical version of what would envision hell to be.," Chuckles Guza.

"This is Luke Spencer's version of hell, so you can just imagine what that might be like.," With Skye as his guide , Luke not only goes down under but later visits heaven, "which again is not what anyone but Luke would immediately picture[laughs]."

Lukes paranormal pilgrimage is reminiscent of his 2003 Dickensian journey when Spencer met with the Cassadines' sprites, who showed him a dark fate if he did not change the error of his ways.

"Tony [Geary, Luke above], Jane [Elliot, Tracy], everybody, they're having such a great time with this," adds the scribe.

Eventually, Luke does wake up happy to be alive, but can he make the lifestyle changes required to keep himself that way.

"Luke not smoking and drinking and generally carousing?" ponders Guza. "Say it isn't so!"

I'm interested to see how this playout. Haha. I love that in

Luke's version of hell, Tracy is married to Scotty!

I'm interested to see

"Luke's version of heaven." It better not involve a certain angel.

*bsg stifles urge to hurl*

Hey guys...sorry I have been so out of touch this weekend. Got home too late last night, and we are leaving for a holiday xmas lunch party soon which is some crazy 8 course lunch deal. I am so sick of eating!!

I plan to be online tonight for sure. Hope to catch you guys then. BSG--that sounds like a yummy cake! Next time I'm in NY I want a "slice" ha ha.

The scene insider at Soapdish says alexis and luke have a few scenes about being sick. Better her than Skye I guess. Although I bet Skye wants to talk to him about the Treavor dock deal. I think that is why she wants luke's advice. Cause she deals with Treavor this week I think.

Edit

I asked a hundred ties on soapdish about Tracy scenes from the scene insider, but nobody asnwered and I had to go....someone check later to see if they ever responded.

Oh wait...got an answer for next week...

Monday

Luke

Luke

Luke

Luke & Sonny

Luke & Monica

Tuesday

Luke & Monica

Luke & Monica

Luke & Monica

Monica, Epiphany, Nadine & Regina

Lucky, Bobbie, Lesley & Skye

Lucky, Bobbie, Lesley, Scott, Logan & Skye

Wednesday

Lucky, Bobbie, Lesley, Scott, Monica & Skye

Lucky, Bobbie, Lesley, Scott, Monica, Lulu, Logan & Skye

Luke, Skye & Scott

Luke, Skye & Scott

Luke, Skye, Leo, Epiphany, Nadine, Andy & Regina

Dream starts on tuesday and is all of wed. episode (the luke hell thing)

Edited by hookedongh