razor32always

The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

partyperson, sorry that it is taking me so long to upload those clips for you. I will try to get to them soon.

I don't think the lack of LuNacy is the reason that the Tracy thread falling to below number one on the list. I think it's a combination of Tracy not being on since early this week and the fact that several other love threads are being started, and they are popular. In the past, the Tracy thread was the only popular one, so it almost always stayed on top. I hope that makes sense. smile.png

Looking forward to Tracy's number for the Nurses' Ball.

It's ok biggrin.png But you remembered,is the point. If you forgot then that was just a reminder,I just wanted to know if you remembered thats all.

I can't wait for her num. either!! Let's hope she gets more than one gig!

Here is an article from a recent mag about JE/FH

http://i45.tinypic.com/2mhh6kz.jpg

partyperson, sorry that it is taking me so long to upload those clips for you. I will try to get to them soon.

I don't think the lack of LuNacy is the reason that the Tracy thread falling to below number one on the list. I think it's a combination of Tracy not being on since early this week and the fact that several other love threads are being started, and they are popular. In the past, the Tracy thread was the only popular one, so it almost always stayed on top. I hope that makes sense. smile.png

Looking forward to Tracy's number for the Nurses' Ball.

Here is an article from a recent mag about JE/FH

http://i45.tinypic.com/2mhh6kz.jpg

My dream/fantasy has come true!! I always imagined Jane (tracy) beautifully dancing and I just imagined her as an amazing dancer,if she were to ever dance. I also pictured her on DWTS,she's be AMAZING there! Singing is included (SHE IS JUST LIKE ME OMG!!!)

Interesting....

I wonder if it's going to be Connie and Tracy, because I can't imagine Tracy doing a solo number. I just hope it's not something unintentionally funny, where Tracy is humiliated. Otherwise, it should be fun.

I liked Luke and Tracy's scenes from Friday. I was kind of worried because the last few times they've been on, I haven't been feeling them. But Friday was good. :)

Note to self: Next time you want to program your remote, make sure the user guide you get online is not from 2003. After an hour, I decided to do another Internet search, and apparently, I needed to add a 1 in front of the code. angry.png

I've been feeling them just fine, but I think a few factors are different - one is TG looks to be over his cold, two is they actually have a story of substance rather than his whining about a 'love' that was a joke, three has got to be working with KS again. Of course, all of it underscores my complete conviction that Luke's most passionate feelings in the whole Laura/Scotty/Luke thing have always been and continue to be about Scotty. If they are have a Tracy/Luke/Scotty/Laura story, the only lightweight will of course be overly pimped as always, but at least three of the four are the most entertaining characters GH has ever had, and they are great friends off camera as well - that always translates. The last time the three shared the stage was the Black & White Ball, and the Tracy/Luke/Scott scenes were the best part of that entire experience.

I liked Luke and Tracy's scenes from Friday. I was kind of worried because the last few times they've been on, I haven't been feeling them. But Friday was good. smile.png

Note to self: Next time you want to program your remote, make sure the user guide you get online is not from 2003. After an hour, I decided to do another Internet search, and apparently, I needed to add a 1 in front of the code. angry.png

I was also worried about LuNacy the previous days. It was probably off-set argument...A FIRST!!!!

I've been feeling them just fine, but I think a few factors are different - one is TG looks to be over his cold, two is they actually have a story of substance rather than his whining about a 'love' that was a joke, three has got to be working with KS again. Of course, all of it underscores my complete conviction that Luke's most passionate feelings in the whole Laura/Scotty/Luke thing have always been and continue to be about Scotty. If they are have a Tracy/Luke/Scotty/Laura story, the only lightweight will of course be overly pimped as always, but at least three of the four are the most entertaining characters GH has ever had, and they are great friends off camera as well - that always translates. The last time the three shared the stage was the Black & White Ball, and the Tracy/Luke/Scott scenes were the best part of that entire experience.

Ahhh the B&W ball. One of my all time faves! It's like a night time ritual to watch a scene of that SL every night!! Ik I'm crazy

Morning

Here are some of the pics from the People magazine GH 50th special...someone posted them last night

Here was Jane's page. http://i47.tinypic.com/2ivzal0.png

Leslie http://i48.tinypic.com/2pt5wkn.png

Leslie/Stuart http://i49.tinypic.com/2na8uph.png

FH/IB & Bergen http://i48.tinypic.com/j6k0nd.png

Tony http://i48.tinypic.com/ftdp1w.png

I♥U but....most of the rest of the link pics are like extreamly small is there any way to expand them and have "readable" words? If not its k,I still appreciate your efforts smile.png

The magazine is already on sale so you can pick up a copy. It was at the grocery store today

I♥U but....most of the rest of the link pics are like extreamly small is there any way to expand them and have "readable" words? If not its k,I still appreciate your efforts smile.png

The magazine is already on sale so you can pick up a copy. It was at the grocery store today

WHAT?!?!??!!??!?!? YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!! THANKS!! biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

I don't know if this is true or not, but there are rumors floating around saying that JMB is leaving GH and Lulu is going to be recast.

Unfortunatly,it's true.

That will definitely be the end of TraLu - besides, that was part of the Spencermaine family. For a few years we had an absolutely amazing mixed family. That's history now, and we're left with the scraps. I'm not surprised JMB wants to leave on a high note. There's not much more she can do in this medium, and she's well positioned to succeed elsewhere.