The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Tracy is going to be on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday this week!!! Yay! 

Please register in order to view this content

I am wondering if Nathan Varni meant that Tracy's story was coming in the first 3 months of the new year and not necessarily taking place in the first 3 months (this is assuming that he was telling the truth when he said what he said).

TV Source: Week of February 29th

Soaps in Depth and Soap Opera Digest: Week of February 29th and Week of March 7th

Bring. It. On. 

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Well it's about time.TQ has  been off the grid(save a few quick appearances) for far too long!

Now that they salvaged Paul (with, I'm sure a lot of last minute ret-cons) I hope he, as at the very least her"friend" will play some part in this story.

Any Tracy day is a day I actually pay attention to.

• Members

BRING IT ON is right! Finally, a deep story for her!
!

And the brusque Dr. Mays is back! I thought he would be someone Tracy might appreciate, but then he wasn't seen again.

I liked Hayden/Rachel's concern for Tracy, and her little conversation with Dillon.

• Members

I've been enjoying the Tracy stuff lately. The scenes are way too short, while JaSam and Liz/Franco and other stuff seems to go on and on and on..........but Jane has been so good. Really enjoy her chemistry with Hayden, but miss Tracy/Lulu. It's so dumb Lulu and Tracy have barely shared scenes. Not everything has to be ABOUT something.

Looking forward to whatever is in store, thankful JE finally got that story ! It's only taken thirteen years !

Ms Q, where is that Burgi quote from?

Congrats on the upcoming wedding, truenorth. I have one to go to today...gotta go get ready, have a good weekend, everyone.

• Members

Tracy was quite emphatic, telling Dr. Mayes that she's MISS Quartermaine. :)

She should have told Dillon the truth, though. Paul doesn't need to know, but Dillon should be aware. She could have asked him to stay, after Paul left.

Oh, I can't wait to see Ned, too, MsQ! New Dillon makes the character more likeable, IMO (maybe it's just that he's no longer a teenager, and therefore more interesting to me), but Ned is my favorite of tracy's boys.

I also miss seeing Lulu/Tracy interaction, and that they've dropped that connection doesn't make sense. There have been matters to discuss, with Dillon's part in the Lulu/Dante/Valerie saga.

I agree ILTQ, Sam and co. always get far too much air time. It bores me to tears! If I have to watch St. Jason, why can't he explore his Q side, and spend a little time with the rest of his family? ?

And thanks! The wedding was Monday, the 29th. :) We just had about 20 people, and had it in the garden of a historic hotel (the Menger in San Antonio...which is said to be haunted. Maybe I had more than 20 guests? Haha). It was low key and perfect.

Although I was a bit tired, because my sister--who I rarely get to visit with--kept me out until 3AM, the night before, gossiping and having "one drink." Ha! Her one glass of wine turned into a few. I had a martini (in honor of our friend, of course, LOL...and because I do like them. One is usually enough for me. Anyway, everything went well, I'm just a bit let down to be back home in the cold and rain.

• Members

Congratulations, truenorth! Good to hear that your special day was perfect. :)

ILTQ, I PM'd you, and yes, some of Tracy's scenes were very, very short, especially from Wednesday's episode. Teresa Gonzalez on Daily Motion uploads clips of some characters, and you can see who gets what... (although sometimes it's slightly off because Dillon/Hayden was included in Tracy's scenes from March 1st since they were discussing her)...

For comparison's sake, for March 2nd, here are the minutes:

Tracy: 6:53 

Maxie/Nina: 7:53

Jason/Sam: 4:47

Dante: 6:37

Ava/Paul and Ava/Sonny: 9:55

And for March 1st, here are the minutes:

Tracy: 7:41

Franco: 8:48

Alexis/Julian: 4:46

Jason/Sam: 7:56

Ava: 7:05

Looking at that, she's not faring terribly, even though some characters are missing... But after the lack of screen time from the end of 2015 until now, I think she deserves more. ;) But I told hooked I gotta stop complaining. Our girl is FINALLY getting a story! (or so it seems) And Jane has been AMAZING! My favorite scenes so far were when she was coming out of her seizure, while lying on the floor at The Floating Rib. :wub:

She is spoiled for Monday and Wednesday this week, and for Thursday, on IMDB.com, Jane Elliot is listed as one of the actresses who appears in that episode. At this time, the following others are listed: Matt Cohen (Griffin), Finola Hughes (Anna), Billy Miller (Jason), Matt Riedy (Dr. Mayes), Parry Shen (Brad), Robert Palmer Waktins (Dillon), and Laura Wright (Carly). 

Spoiler for Week of March 14th:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I suppose I spoke too soon about Jane/Tracy not fairing terribly with screen time...Tracy just had a brain biopsy, and instead of seeing her await the results, she disappears for the last 5 episodes, and the ones before that, she wasn't on much at all. :( I am sure other characters in a similar situation would have gotten a ton. She is only spoiled for Monday and Tuesday this week, and then not again until Monday, the 28th. This stinks!!!! :mad:

Spoilers for next week...

Spoilers for the week of 28th...

• Members

Thanks for digging up the various spoilers, MsQ. I'm so excited Ned's coming back! I guess that'll be the 28th.

These all sound like excellent upcoming scenes, if they can give her more than 3 mins of screen time! A heart-wrenching SL deserves that, and Je deserves that.

I wouldn't mind if they just never reference this Monica/Ned thing again, though. Seems like it happened far too long ago to be a topic for anyone. On the other hand, any Ned airtime is great, and I'd rather rehash that than see him with Olivia. :)

I'm all for Jason and Q's bonding. less Sam makes me happy. :) yeah, I know I can keep dreaming, on that.

• Members

If more Tracy equaled less Frankles, Jillian, Ninny, Kaka, Morgoon, Det. Woodcock, Michael Easton's latest irritating incarnation, Carlooooozzzzzz, to name a few of the pets, the show would be so much better. Tracy, Monica, Dillon, Ned, Laura, Anna are the characters we all want to see. There are several other newer characters I don't mind, but the above list of characters have been eating the show for far too long.

I really am hoping for Tracy's story to be a journey, and a romance down the road. I do hate seeing Jane have to play ill, but it may end up being her best work!

• Members

Less than 5 minutes of Tracy on Wednesday's episode. I save clips from DailyMotion, and I wish my eyes wouldn't wander to see the amount of screen time others get. Makes me jealous. Saw a post on Twitter that the lizard got more!!! (which is probably true).

And ditto on the worms... I know it happens in real life, but cancer or a mysterious disease could have lasted longer and been so much more emotional. Loved the emotional scenes we did get, but it could have been so much more. 

Please register in order to view this content

Now for something positive... Wally returns this week! Thinking Ned/Tracy for just 2 episodes, but I could be wrong. I better be wrong. In any case, Wally/Jane are going to be great. :)