The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Hi truenorth. I wish we could see more than a few scene of Tracy in Mexico. Doesn't look like she's on next week, but the following week, she runs into a familiar face. :) Maybe Hayden's father, which could make Tracy her mother? I'm all for if it gives Jane screen time. As for Laura's comment, I don't think she meant any harm. They were actually friendly, and for me, it was a nice surprise. 

Today's Jane's birthday! Happy Birthday to the QUEEN! 

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Ashton?! Ah well, I did kind of enjoy today's scenes--except for that remark about "second honeymoon with Luke". *sob* (If Tracy can move on, why can't I?) ...and shouldn't that be fourth honeymoon... fifth? LOL Love her ckackling over Ashton's tale of getting told off. Ha! And "a certain herbal smoke." 

I'm not sure whether I even like her yet, but for the wealth of potential SL for Tracy, would love it if Hayden/Rachel turns out to be Tracy's daughter. And please, let her be known as Rachel! Much nicer name.)

And new fics are posted to ff.net, alternately archiveofourown.org.

• Members

Oh, and I liked that she was talking to Ned. (I miss him about as much as I miss Luke.) they should have had her drop in some little detail about what Ned's up to. He only left PC because of Olivia, I think, and that business is mercifully finished. So what's keeping him away?

• Members

I saw on YouTube that the Larry/Tracy scenes (plus the phone call from Hayden) totaled about 8 minutes. That's pretty much unheard of when it comes to Tracy screen time... That said, she is still barely on, and that is not OK. :mad:

I thought that they were keeping it a secret, truenorth, but at least Tracy covered with it being ELQ business... like Hayden is handling administrative work for the company, and since it's supposed to be Tracy's family's company, she wanted to talk to her about it. Nik would probably just be like, "I'm the CEO now, not you, so get out..." I don't know if he would start questioning Hayden... He is blinded by love. 

Also, she is in spoilers for 2 days next week...

Speculation is that

• Members

I thought it was just talking to Laura that made Tracy yawn. :)

Thanks, MsQ. What great spoilers! Well, not that I want Tracy at death's door! But the possible visits from my next most beloved characters... I am overjoyed at the thought! I hope these aren't just rumors.

What could Ashton's grudge against Tracy be?

• Members

The daily spoilers are magazine spoilers/cable guide spoilers, so unless something is cut, they should be accurate. The returns are rumors at this point, especially Anthony Geary. I think it's more likely that Wally Kurth comes back, in a recurring status.

I think it's so stupid that GH brought Michael Easton back. We had him as McBain, Caleb, Silas, and now another unnecessary newbie. IMO, he, Ava, Kiki, Nina, and Franco do not belong on GH. 

Another daily spoiler... for Thursday, I believe... 

I wonder if this is start of "story" that Varni said Tracy would have for the first 3 months of the new year. An episode count of 4 episodes in January was pathetic, so hopefully, this month and March can make up for that. 

• Members

Sorry I haven't been around. Personal/family issues, long story short. Loved the Tracy/Ashton stuff, and I refuse to believe he'd ever purposely do anything to hurt Tracy. I missed Jane's birthday wishes, that'll tell you how crazy it's been for me since just before Christmas.  I loved the Tracy/Laura scenes too, and I really liked Hayden's wedding dress. I'd wear that. Not to get married in, but just as a dress. I like it. Hope everyone is doing well, looking forward to Tracy's stuff this week. Take care, all.

• Members

Yeah, I'm not holding my breath for Luke to come back, even for a day, as lovely as that might be. I'll just be happy with Ned, especially if we get scenes with Tracy and both her boys, together!!

Seemed like what Tracy suffered today could be a stroke. This is going to be so, so  hard to watch, whatever it actually is!

Well, I'm just relieved no one's suggested Jane's leaving the show!

MsQ, I'm highly irritated about ME returning, too. I was glad when he left. He's boring! His voice is a monotone. Yeah, I'm bothered by such inconsequential things. :) They should make better use of the people who are already here, and stop bringing in, or bringing back, others.

I rather like Ava, but as I've probably said, much of that is that I liked her on ATWT. What Ava's doing now is pretty dull, though. I've had more than enough of the constant fighting over baby Avery! Please, send that kid to be adopted out of state, where her biological parents can't find her! But as that won't happpen, I wholeheartedly loathe Sonny, so I hope Avery stays with Ava just to bug the hell out of that smug bastard. LOL

Kiki can go. Any time. Forever. :) I only THOUGHT I disliked the previous actress's version of Kiki, but I truly can't stand this one. At least the first Kiki (sorry, I'm too lazy to look up her name) had a sort of innocent quality about her, and that was refreshing, among all the mobsters and other less than upstanding citizens. this new girl doesn't have that at all..

If I could choose to ditch characters, it would be Sonny, Sam and Maxie, in that order. but I think I'm a broken record, on this. :))

Speaking of dresses, what did Hayden/Rachel's Vegas dress look like?

I'm getting married on the 29th (couldn't resist that date. Ha), and I'm having a huge panic over what to wear. It's just a courthouse wedding, so nothing TOO fancy, but I should probably have something a little dressy, and I don't have a clue! We've been together for 19 years, and just decided this on impulse a week ago, so this all feels like a bit of a joke, or an afterthought.  

• Members

Congrats truenorth! I am going to let someone else describe Hayden's dress because I don't remember it other than it was sleeveless and white with some kind of black floral design.

No Tracy spoilers coming up. It's ridiculous that her medical issues are apparently not being continued next week. GH barely cares about Tracy, and it's so unfair. Robert Palmer Watkins did say Dillon and Tracy have good scenes in a few weeks, so that is awesome news, but it's annoying that we will probably be waiting until late February or March to see her again.

Meanwhile, Ryan Paevey posted a video to the fans on Twitter, and while I personally could care less about his video, it was brought to my attention that Jane Elliot is on the monitor in the back, filming with Richard Burgi and Robert Palmer Watkins. Tracy's in a hospital bed, and Paul/Dillon are talking to her before they both end up leaving. Final shot is on Tracy's face, and while it's hard to tell, it seems like she sighs heavily - maybe an upset sigh or an irritated one? Couldn't tell. I wonder if these are the scenes that RPW was referring to. 

ILTQ, good to see you posting! Hope things are getting better.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Thank you, MsQ. We're going to get married in Texas--where I'm from--so I'm very eagerly looking forward to five days of sunshine, and a break from the rainy, cold northwest. :)

How can they NOT address Tracy's illness, soon... next week?! *furious* Yeah, they don't seem to care about her, or her fans very much, although I don't know why that should be. I'm glad to know she has some good scenes coming up, but at this rate, they'll probably be no more than two minutes in length.

• Members

^^^ Her Wednesday scenes totaled about 8 minutes, which is impressive. It was probably closer to 6 since she spent one scene texting while Michael and Alexis talked. But at least she was still part of the scene in one way or another. Thursday, she was down to about 4 minutes though. FYI - I don't actually keep track of the minutes, lol. I just go to YouTube or DailyMotion to find the Tracy videos and then check how long (or not so long) each one lasts. 

truenorth, enjoy the sunshine! (and hopefully, much warmer weather). It's been so cold where I live... Wind chills of about -15... My parents are on vacation in Aruba, so I am very jealous.

I think that age may have to do with why GH doesn't care so much, but it's not like they don't have 50 year old+ stars in stories... Maurice, Nancy, Finola, Richard... I know Nancy and Finola don't get as much to do as say Kelly Monaco or Rebecca Herbst, but they are on more than Jane, and they aren't *that* much younger than her. Jane didn't get much to do in her 50s either, although most of her time back, she's been in her 60s. 

I guess the younger stars are the ones that GH's main viewers are supposed to be interested in, and maybe most viewers are...I know I'm 30 (I've caught up on Tracy thanks to DVDs), and my friend is 33, and we personally love the "older" characters, but I guess we're not the traditional viewers who enjoy Jason/Liz/Sam or Dante/Valerie/Maxie/Nathan or Morgan/Kiki for example. I'm actually surprised that Carly/Sonny are featured as much as they are... not as much as they used to be, but half of that couple is in their 50s. I guess since it's Maurice, and he's the new star after Anthony Geary, that may have something to do with it. Ah, so frustrating!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

There should be no single star of the show. Grr!

I'm 43, and I enjoy the older characters more than younger ones, but I think that would have been true if I had watched in my 20s, too. Complicated backstory and history makes a character more sympathetic and interesting. However, all of it depends on writing, and if they wrote exceptionally well for a 22 year old character or couple, I'd tune in.

As it is, it's a sweeps week, and all I've done is read summaries, to see if JE's been on, which would make it a day to watch. I do think things have improved with the new writers, but not enough. I will just never be a fan of mob SLs! Why haven't we had any Q-centric activity, this week?

re last Tuesday, I hoped Monica would realize that something was off with Tracy.