Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

truenorth, I don't think Dillon is going anywhere. I wish we got to see Tracy/Dillon and Tracy/Lulu talk about what's been going on though. Tracy should have been all over this Dante/Lulu mess. 

L&TLover, yes, that is a great pic. Tracy's wardrobe is often hit or miss, so it's nice to see her looking good, and the longer hair is awesome! hooked and I were joking that the best of TQ this year would be the fact that Jane let her hair grow for the first time since early 2008! Hahaha. 

Tracy in previews for Monday and in spoilers for Wednesday. She will probably be on Friday too since that is the day the gala starts. 

• Members

This was Tracy's winter preview for 2016

Tracy will face new challenges after taking a journey to refocus her life.  Look for her new direction to involve Laura. 

Hopefully her journey will not be offscreen.

There is a SOD spoiler for Monday 12/21 saying Tracy's rose colored glasses come off.  I assume she busts Paul and Ava together

• Members

I don't like the word "journey" because it DOES sound like it's off screen. But at least she was mentioned. 

Blink and you miss her today.

She looked so happy with Paul yesterday. What a shame he turned out to be a mobster. I don't know if he's really cheating on her again though... he is kinda of leading her on, but they aren't an official couple. 

Interesting cast integration, but too quick... Ava/Tracy, Carly/Tracy, and Nina/Tracy, but those 3 scenes totaled what? 20 seconds?

• Members
Tweeted Nathan Varni after his lame interview with basically no story teasers if there was anything for Tracy coming up.  He actually tweeted back and said this -- will believe it when I see it though 

@xxxYES we have what I think is a BIG and emotionally appealing story for Tracy coming up in the first 3 months of 2016

• Members

Wow it takes forever to get to reply here on the computer I'm using.

I was kind of underwhelmed by Tracy finding Paul in bed with Grossie, but at least now she knows.  I  hope the rumor about a big story is true, I've been calling it out for months now. Positive thinking really does work. I just hope it's a GOOD story. Her story is probably about whatever Paul knows.

• Members

Well, there are 2016 previews in both Soaps in Depth and Soap Opera Digest about Tracy taking an emotional journey and having to overcome obstacles.

Sorry, ILTQ, but I can't be positive. There have been so many opportunities for Tracy to be involved in existing stories, and GH blew it. As if they're going to give her her own? I suspect any journey will mainly take place off screen. :(

I thought the Tracy/Paul scenes were good. I just want follow up. Paul may not know anything to blackmail Tracy with. He may just be able to get ELQ back for her in exchange for her silence. 

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

To those who celebrated - Happy Holidays!

Tracy is in spoilers for the next 2 weeks... This week GH is only on for 3 days, so if she's just in 1 episode, that's fine, but I hope she gets more than one the week of January 4th. 

I also miss Ned...It makes me sad that Tracy wasn't part of his exit story. Would love for GH to bring him back since Wally is no longer with DAYS. I think bringing him back was all RC though, and FV probably grudgingly approved. So...I don't think a return is going to happen anytime soon. 

• Members

Actually Ms. Q Wally and Frank are friendly and Frank really likes Wally. wally told me that himself!

He is still with Days and still working but just not on contract anymore--not sure he is working very much as he was pretty much doing hardly anything when I saw him but he is still the DA on the show

I do think they will bring him back.  FV is friendly with Days EP that I know for sure.  I think they will eventually bring him back

• Members

^^^ Wow, I am way off about FV/Wally. Thanks for the info. I did know Wally was still recurring with DAYS; I just meant he wasn't on contract with that show anymore, thus allowing him to come to GH. Hope you are right that he will be brought back. I need Ned to interact with his MOM, others too, but we definitely could use some Tracy/Ned. :wub:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Happy 2016, all of you.

I'm always glad to hear Luke mentioned by name, though it still makes me sad. And also hopeful, for a split second... because when a character is mentioned by name, it usually means we'll see them soon. *sigh* If I could have my wish, I'd be overjoyed to see him back, even for a brief appearance.

re Laura's request for info about Luke's whereabouts, I'd have preferred Tracy to say that she has in fact been in touch with him. We don't need to see him to know he's still in contact and part of her life, even if it's only by occasional phone call or Skype (we know they know how to Skype, from the Fluke days.) I would expect him to stay in touch with Lulu, as well. A throw-away comment between Tracy and Lulu could cover this, sufficiently.

I don't expect anything like this, in reality, but I would take this opportunity with Tracy's trip to Mexico, to make use of flashbacks, since we don't have TG himself, and have her process what's happened with Luke... and give fans a better sense of closure than we got. I want to see a bit more creativity!

Who IS Hayden? I rather liked Tracy and H. sparring. Each of them has met her match, I think. :) I look forward to more of that.

And what was with the odd comment of Laura's to Tracy, about how T. might find she doesn't mind being alone? Didn't sit well, with me, but then, Laura puts me on edge, anyway. :) Tracy HAS been on her own, often. She isn't in an out of relationships, like say Sam or Liz, so what was that remark about?

Will we see yesterday's new doctor again? I like him!

Tracy might like him. :)

Edited by truenorth
added comment