The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

truenorth, I was reading previous posts again. I don't even remember Tracy's expression when Dillon said Luke (still) loves Tracy. I will have to go back and re-watch. Wouldn't it be irritating if GH didn't even show her reaction? Like at ELQ when Nik was talking about his relationship with Brook Lynn, and GH cut to Michael instead of Tracy.

I do think the new writers are very much into General Mobspital. :( Too much Sonny and co. in my opinion. I also read that Jean P. is a big fan of Maura, so I wonder if that's why Ava gets out of prison, gets a new love interest, gets to be a mob boss, AND gets her baby back. Probably helps that Maura recently won an Emmy for GH, but you need material to do that. Meanwhile, the biggest thing happening in Tracy's life is that she left the living room. :rolleyes:

Looking forward to Sabrina/Tracy next week. I hope we get to see Tracy be there for her since from the start of their friendship, it's only been Sabrina being there for Tracy. I think hooked joked that Tracy will be throwing Sabrina a baby shower. :lol:

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Bumpety-bump...

Heard Wally Kurth is back for one episode. Ned and Olivia are supposed to share scenes. Considering Tracy didn't get a reaction to her supposed grandchild "dying," I seriously doubt we will see Ned and Tracy. Still angry they didn't get a goodbye scene.

And how irritating that Dillon returned to town to keep an eye on his mom, but he barely sees her anymore? When did he move back onto the boat?!

• Members

I bet he only has scenes with Olivia. Still not over the fact Tracy couldn't get a reaction to the baby "dying" or later finding out that Leo is not even Ned's. Oh, and no Tracy/Ned goodbye scene was ridiculous.

Ned did a much better job looking over his Mom than Dillon. Dillon is all, "Yeah, Ned called me. He was concerned. I'm going to hang around to make sure Mom is okay." Well, that lasted less than a week. Now, it's not that Tracy needs anyone to look after her, but I did like her sons being there for her. Now, Dillon's living on the Haunted Star and thinking about his movie and Lulu, and it's like he's not even part of his mom's life. Then again, Tracy seems more focused more Sabrina and Michael, so I guess it goes both ways, but come on, GH!!!! 

For the record, though, I did enjoy Tracy and Sabrina, and props to Tracy for not turning her back on Michael even though he's back to worshiping Sonny, closing the door in her face, and calling himself a Corinthos. Despite all that, she is like, "He's family." Tracy/Sabrina seemed very mother/daughter like instead of friends in Friday's episode. At least to me. 

Finally, I am really hoping that Hayden is working for Tracy. It's probably Paul, and she's probably Susan Hornsby, but I am going to hold onto the fact that Paul is already involved in the mob - he doesn't need his daughter onscreen or to be involved with ELQ too. And GH may not care about Jane Elliot now that Tony is gone (don't really think they cared when he was here), but Rebecca Budig talked about wanting to work with Jane on Twitter, and GH loves her, so please oh please let that lead to something. 

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

I've seen the bedroom a couple times in fast forward mode... Valerie/Dillon and Random character/Dillon. I just assumed he was living there like he used to when Luke was still around. I actually think he moved out of the mansion before Luke and Tracy were even married. He probably moved back in at some point, but I don't remember. 

• Members

What? Did I miss something? Jane is on recurring? Since when? When did NV say that? Jane is in the GH opening that premiered a few weeks ago. I would think she would not be there on recurring status. 

Edited by SeanM

• Members

It was maybe a month ago when he said in an interview that the Quartermaine actresses were on recurring,  and that's why GH couldn't focus on the Quartermaines. Something like that. 

Hooked tweeted him about it, and he replied that Jane remained on contract. 

Based on her lack of screen time and the fact that her original contract began in October/November, I was speculating that maybe she is now recurring, and that Nathan got it right in his first interview.  

• Members

Is it really true? 

Spoiler for October 27:

Hayden ends up invited to Liz and Jake's wedding (thanks to Nikolas).
Olivia's happy news and then praise of Dante and Lulu causes him discomfort as he deals with his continued guilt. Will Dante and Lulu accept Olivia's request?
Sam receives a text from Spinelli reaffirming they are on the right track to discovering Jake's true identity.
Sabrina pours her emotions out to Michael.
Sabrina wrestles with the consequences of her decision.
Tracy has a lot to say to Monica, Michael and Sabrina.
Alexis and Julian spend quality time with baby Leo.
Julian introduces his son, Leo, to Lucas and Sam.
Paul pays a visit to Anna while Emma determines what costume she prefers for Halloween.
Maxie holds a check ransom from Dillon, she wants to know his secret.
Dante and Dillon have another confrontation regarding Lulu.  

http://w11.zetaboards.com/DishAllDay/single/?p=8774116&t=11280487

Edited by SeanM

• Members

Tracy better stick around at that party and not show up and leave. Thought it was interesting that RPW said she "comes" to the party instead of is "at" the party.

Probably reading too much into it, but remember the hurricane "story" in the summer of 2005 when Tracy and other Quartermaines came to Carly's party?

They got kicked out before the episode's end. We didn't see them again 'til the storm was ending like a week or two later. Would stink if something like that happened again. 

On a more positive note, loved Tracy and Monica yesterday. :wub: Jane seemed like she was having so much fun.