The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Hooked, here are the lines, from the 9/21 ep. Hearing it makes all the difference, and I'd love to know what Tracy's expression was like, too.

Maxie: Life is so much better when you have someone to share it with. I mean, yes, you can sit at home with your
heart padlocked, but where does that get you, aside from alone and bitter? I understand there are extenuating circumstances, like it was only recently
that Luke broke your heart, but do you regret the time you spent with him?

Tracy: Luke's the exception to the rule. And Luke Spencer and Paul Hornsby have nothing in common. No offense.

Dillon: None taken. I'd have to agree. For all of his failings, Luke honestly loved my mother. Correction -- he does love my mother. My dad is a different story. It's actually a relief to see that he
is a nice, smart, capable guy with a good sense of humor. But let's review what he and my mother have in common. Me, a broken marriage, and, I mean, that's
pretty much it.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Is tomorrow going to be the 5th day in a row that Paul's been on? He was basically MIA since his return, and now that he's mobbed up, he's on everyday. Too bad he/Tracy couldn't get decent screen time. 

Is Dillon back on the Haunted Star? I fast forwarded his scenes, but it looked like he and Lulu were on the boat in his bedroom. Putting him back on the boat is a sure way to make Tracy get even less screen time. 

Jane/Tracy is usually on the lower end of the contract cast's episode counts, so I shouldn't be surprised by what we're getting, but this is just ridiculous now. It feels like she's not even on the show anymore. 

• Members

I have to be honest, my cable went out the week of Labor Day and so I missed that entire week, now that I have my cable back I found myself not even wanting to watch the show! I have no idea what is going on and I think I don't care. :(  This has been the longest I have ever gone without watching the show, with the exception of the OJ trial all those years ago. LOL! 

• Members

THREE days this week! Thanks Sean! that's good news.

Is Paul actually living at the mansion? Shouldn't he be at the Metro Court, where his phone calls can't be overheard? :)

I don't expect immediate change with the new writers--although I hope I'm wrong about that--but it did seem that the writing was a touch improved, in the Franco/Kiki/Nina scenes.

And I didn't mind Hayden today, which is a first. :)

Edited by truenorth

• Members

^^^ He is, but that seems like something that should have been discussed on screen and not just in a brief mention about wanting to be close to Dillon. I still believe HNY when he said a lot of Tracy and Paul was cut. :(

I liked yesterday better than today. The Michael/Tracy scenes yesterday were good. Today, Carly/Sonny were back on our screens. Blah. I also liked Emma/Anna yesterday and Sam/Patrick telling them and Danny about the engagement.

Paul and Tracy were supposed to argue today, but I didn't hear any arguing. She barely addressed his phone call, and Paul was so lying when talking about cleaning up PC with Ric and Scott out of the DA position. How could Tracy not catch on to that? Maybe the new writers will surprise us, and she won't end up looking like a fool. She is now worried about Michael AND Paul getting hurt. Oh boy. She is going to feel so dumb. 

• Members

Tracey loves her mobsters, though...Mitch Williams, Paul, Gino Soleito, Anthony Zacchara, Luke, JoeJr....I'm trying to think of a love interest that didn't end up a mobster.  Let's hope she gets a clue early on this one, I'm tired of seeing her get the raw end of the deal.  

I liked her scenes with Michael the other day.  Less Corinthos drama would be preferred, and I wish the threesome from H*ll (Ninny, Franko,Kiki) would just move away happily ever after....Their airtime could go to TQ

• Members

^^^ Gino was the only one she knew was a mobster ahead a time, right? (and Anthony, but I'm not sure if that counts as a love interest since she didn't like him). But then, I don't think she liked Gino either. He adored her, but she was with him for the money, right? But yeah...all those men ended up with mob connections. 

Does Jax count as a love interest? Coleman isn't a mobster either. Not sure if Larry counts since they weren't actually love interests when we met him in the late 80s. Larry did want to marry her again, and not for the money. He really cared about her. Scotty isn't supposed to be a mobster, but with his ties with Ava, I'm not so sure what is going with him.

Harlan Barrett was tied to the mob, right?

What about David McCallister?

• Members

I think(and I may be wrong), that McAllister(McCallister) was in a counterfeiting ring, or something along those lines.  I'd love to see a strong older man with long term ties to the community, that's a straight up good guy, could fall for Tracey and stand up to her "less than moral" side. She needs a good man in her life...

• Members

I like that Tracy has always been attracted to, and fallen in love with, dangerous men. I think she'd be bored with a typical good guy, and a truly good guy would spend his time being frustrated with her or judging her. I think she needs a guy much like herself-a bit of both. With the two of them balancing each other out and pulling each other back from the edge whenever needed. I wanted that guy to be Paul, and if there's a  way around all this where he can be redeemed, I still do. Mainly-I'll be honest-because I can't see the show going out of it's way to bring on yet another new man for Tracy, but also because I like the chemistry with JE and RBu.

I really like their scenes-I actually get the feeling these two people have known each other for twenty plus years. I'm trying to remember if RBu was on Days at the same time Jane was years ago-I'd have to research it, but I think he was. Which of course, would mean the actors have known each other that long. It's the mark of a good actor though, when they can give that impression for their characters as well. Especially when one of them is a recast.

I am not giving up hope they have something awesome in store for Tracy. I know the writers have no control over an actor's contract or the guaranteed days on that contract. But I think this week is a very good start. Remember to call in to the comment lines and send emails, tweets, post on Facebook, whatever it is that you do, to remind TPTB how much we love Jane and Tracy !

• Members

I think they have great chemistry, and Burgi is a step up from most of the actors cast by the last regime.  They put a nail in Paul's coffin already by making him the shooter in both the Sonny and Sloane stories.  Of course every murderer in town runs around free, so, we'll see...

• Members

^^^ But don't most characters who go up against the "good mobster" Sonny end up paying with their life? Wonder if that's what's going to happen with Paul.

The good vs. bad mobster mentality is ridiculous. They are ALL bad and shouldn't be viewed differently. The idea that Olivia supports Sonny gaining custody of Avery but doesn't want Julian to have custody of Leo is crazy. But we're supposed to see her point 'cause Sonny = such a great father and man and Julian = evil. Personally, I think both of them suck.

ABC Soaps in Depth's cover has Ava "falling in love." I am assuming that is with Paul. Still wish they kept him involved with ELQ. That would be more in-character than making him a mobster.

Back to Tracy...She looked really lovely on Thursday. Nice to see her finally get out of the mansion. Think the last time that happened was late July when she and Sabrina had lunch at MetroCourt after Luke left town. She's hardly been on since then. So frustrating.

60 episodes total at the end of September. Think she's the contract cast member with the least except for Lisa LoCicero And Finola Hughes, but Lisa is slightly below her 'cause of maternity leave, and Finola as well because of her other project. But as far as we know, Jane's been able to work the entire time, but GH is barely writing for her. :(

Tracy/Sabrina are on Friday...

• Members

I hope rumors are true and Tracy has some things coming up in the fall and winter. I want this Jason reveal about the Qs but with the new writers it will prob. be a Sonny/mob story. 

I could do without Olivia, Alexis, Julian, Kiki, Nina and Morgan. I wish the vets would get some more.