The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

^^^ That, I can find for you. smile.png

Next week spoilers: TV Source Magazine Click the link or read my paraphrased version below. smile.png

-

-

-

-

-

-

Several people, including Tracy, attempt to figure out who is behind the ELQ takeover. Tracy finds evidence that Rosalie has been betraying the company. Sam and Jake try to get Rosalie to name her boss. Michael and Elizabeth both learn that Sabrina hired Sam to investigate Rosalie. Elizabeth tells Nik who has been tapping his phone line. Sloane has information, and it can help Nik get control of ELQ. Lulu grows suspicious of Nik.

Meanwhile, Lulu figures out what is going on with Luke. He asks her to keep quiet, but Tracy realizes something is up and wants to know what Lulu is hiding. Lulu ends up having a nightmare about the situation. Luke leaves on a mission and must solve a mystery. In doing so, he recalls his childhood. Tracy is upset, and a love one tries to comfort her.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

What baffles me is how is it that all of these supposed "TracyFF"s want her and Luke to have a proper closing? To me, a person that liked the couple, I was perfectly happy with the way she told both Luke and Laura off. Even if it was just a show for them, I am pretty sure that the two of them felt the blow of the words that Tracy was saying.

• Members

So where is Monica in all this? Has she had a scene with Michael and baby A.J. since they moved into the mansion? I'm not the biggest Monica fan but it seems like a glaring omission at this point.

And if Tracy is bonding with Sabrina she better look out. Every time Tracy makes a connection with someone like: Joe, Connie, Ellie, they are written off the show shortly there after. Tracy isn't allowed to have friends. Happy Dillion and Lulu have Tracy's back!

So happy to have Jane on so much! I need to catch up!

• Members

I don't think Monica's been seen since Thanksgiving. 11-26-2014.

I'd like to see her, too. Michael and Avery have moved in since the last sighting. Tracy and Luke, as well. Surely, Monica must have some choice comments, on any of this. :)

Good that Lulu and Dillon badgered Luke into a tiny bit of a confession. I'm just beyond happy, today, that Luke finally admitted he was lying! Now make it right, and quick!

tVfan4life, I don't actually believe that's a serious question, because obviously, LuNacy fans--well, maybe I should just speak for myself--don't want them to finish on a sour note of misunderstanding.

:)

• Members

Monica hasn't been on since Christmas Eve, I thought. From spoilers, it looks like she was supposed to be on in March of this year, but TPTB gave her lines to Tracy and Alice. My guess is that since Leslie Charleson is recurring, she wasn't available to film GH at that time. There are rumors of her appearing soon. She was just mentioned yesterday. Jake (Jason) seemed to make a connection to a photo of her and Danny.

As a TracyFF, I would like Tracy to find out the truth. She can still say no more to Luke (and mean it), but I think it would be unfair to have her go the rest of her life without knowing what really went down. Interesting today that Dillon mentioned her bouncing back and falling in love again (something like that). Foreshadowing that new rumored love interested? I'm with hooked on this one. I don't buy it, but I never thought we would see Dillon again, and lo and behold, here he is.

On the topic of Dillon, I love that he is supporting his mom. They even have their own theme music, haha. Same song in the background was used in the scene by the stairs and the scene today. I hope that after Tony Geary leaves, Dillon and Tracy still have story. Don't get me wrong. I adore that he is there for her and comforting her, but their interaction can go beyond that. Maybe something can happen, and the positions can be reversed in the future. Or maybe they can do something with ELQ. I just want Dillon and Lulu, for that matter, to stay in Tracy's circle.

I enjoyed Tracy and Sabrina today. Tracy's line "I don't have a best friend" was really sad. And now I miss Tracy and Connie's friendship although it wasn't really featured that much. It was still sweet though, and I think Tracy and Sabrina will be sweet too. I have a hard time buying Tracy's friendship with Alice.

• Members

Heh. Watched that clip earlier and was going to post it. So funny! Hope we get more Tracy/Sam and Tracy/Sabrina.

TracyLuv, I would love to participate, but I don't want to be in charge, lol. Plus, I actually don't remember much about LuNacy from 2009 and on. ohmy.png I would definitely need to refresh my memory, but I don't download and save clips anymore.

• Members

Participate meaning you'll vote Ms. Q and that's it? No nominations? No excuses. There's youtube :P. they've been together soooo long some of your fave scenes must be in your brain there somewhere. I'll keep track of nominations and tallys etc but folks have to nominate. I want them to end with a BANG! If not on the show, at least on here. :)

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

Well I am a true TracyFF and I don't need any more lunacy scenes, unless it is for Luke to come apologize and tell her he hated hurting her etc but it was life or death and her telling him that's nice but it is too little too late and she is done!

Tracy's best airtime was during the pickle lila in recent years when Luke was off god knows where and also during the water crisis with Joe junior and that whole thing.

I hope we get to see her at least for a while more this summer!

I don't think they will have tony exit without some closure with Tracy though

• Members

I will see what I can remember TL.

So, I know new Dillon is played by a different actor, but for fun, here is Tracy/Dillon in April 2003 with a photo of them yesterday.

Look at Tracy in her same outfit. laugh.png Truenorth, I will try to describe the photos later. :)

beaull.png

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine