The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

I'm anxious to see today's episode to see what Laura has convinced Luke. However I'm loving the fact that every single Spencer woman - including Lulu - called Laura out in one way or another for being a manipulative beotch. I'm also glad Tracy shoved it in her face that she wasn't there when Luke needed help, but suddenly she shows up when she wants him. My dislike for the character of Laura can't increase, but it's wonderful to see the dialogue being played out by those who know her.

No one has left the party yet - we are going to hear what is happening, or at least the reason Luke will give. No one switches gears that quickly.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

You're right, that was some very satisfying dialogue! I especially liked the bit about Laura playing the ultimate damsel in distress. Ha! Luke seemed annoyed to see her, too. :)

If all they're going to do is rehash the question of who Luke belongs with, then I'm starting to look forward to him being gone; at least anything else they do with Tracy (short of forgetting she exists) can't bother me, this much!

But putting that aside, calming down a little, I'm sure they have to have more in store, than that. Sons in danger, or something, Luke will have to go off and deal with some contrived adventure. Business, as usual.

I haven't been able to read any other threads about yesterday's ep; I can't yet stomach the glee of the Laura fans. I'm such a coward. LOL

• Members

I absolutely love Jane and Tracey. Always have and always will. I also love Genie, and I feel that no matter what happens with Luke, I think there's room for both on the canvas. Tracey as matriarch of the Q's, taking a position at ELQ. Laura still has some story left in her too.

It's time for Tracy to find a new love, one that appreciates her for the woman she is. Tough as nails with a heart. My personal hope is that she continues to thrive, and that her airtime doesn't shrink to Monica's level.

• Members

Well gee, nothing like getting your heart ripped out, on a Tuesday afternoon.

This whole business is so fishy, I can't believe nobody's questioning the obvious--that no one can switch on and off his feelings, in the space of five minutes! I guess Dillon tried.

It HAS to be that there's some menace, and Luke believes secrecy will protect everyone.

Even if that's the case, at the moment, I hope Tracy never listens to a word of Luke's, again, and doesn't even think about taking his sorry, faithless butt back!

He should trust her, with whatever it is. At the very least, why can't he assure her that he will explain, in due time?

Once the emotional shock has passed, I hope she'll be suspicious and sharp enough to see beyond this, and demand to know the real story--and it's not that Luke suddenly remembers he loves Laura. Tracy knows him, and the last ten years haven't been a lie. So either Fluke is in control again, or some other fiasco is afoot.

Parents or no, if I were Lulu, I'd have said how ashamed I feel, of both of them, and then cut them off. Luke and Laura can't treat people this way, and still expect to be respected and embraced.

b

• Members

lucky is in danger and life is threatened if luke married tracy. Friday I think he tells lulu the truth and dillon and they have to keep it a secret from Tracy for whatever reason. Probably in some twisted way it is thy will kill lucky if he married tracy or he doesn't want her to follow them and be in danger

I'm so over Luke that I really hope that yesterday were the last lunacy scenes. I do think he will end up back in Port Charles and Tracy will end up finding out it was a lie for a good reason but I'm sure at this point Tracy is going to be like whatever, I'm still done.

I'm ready to move past lunacy and see what the kick ass Tracy has in store for helping to save ELQ. I know Jamey Giddons from Daytime Confidential said she is supposedly sticking around and getting a love interest cast for her. I won't buy that until it actually shows up on screen, but then again I didn't ever think we would see Dillon again, so...

Onward! TracyFF so I just hope Jane gets some good material.

• Members

HookedonhGH, thank you for shedding some light on this SL.

I hope these scenes aren't the last of LuNacy; I hope he will try to make amends. She can regretfully tell him it's too late, that she won't ever be put through something like this, again, but I want them to end on better terms.

I hoped Luke might have a hand in reclaiming the ELQ shares, but there's probably not enough time, for that.

• Members

Yeah, that's a given. :) He will. :) And a lot of us, too, I imagine. She'll be easier to tolerate, once Luke's out of the picture. I'll try to be more open-minded, when it comes to her--if I'm still watching.

But what is so special about this woman? I don't see it. I'm sure viewing the 80s era clips might answer this, but I just can't.

• Members

Same. smile.png

She's in previews tomorrow with Dillon, saying something how Luke isn't the one she's most mad at. Thinking she's most mad at herself or maybe Laura. We also have spoilers for Tracy/Sabrina tomorrow, and I think Teresa Castillo said there is more Tracy/Sabrina to come...

Lots of Tracy in Sizzling Summer Promo...3 different outfits in the promo, so at least 3 different episodes. Woo hoo! At Q's, Sabrina tells Tracy (same outfits as tomorrow's episode) that this is about her family. Tracy tells Michael at ELQ that no way, no how is anyone going to take them down. And later in the promo, back at Q's, there is a shot of Sam with Tracy in the background, both looking concerned and irritated at the same time.

2eusq5v.png

• Members

Ms. Q do you have the date or at least the month that tracy was dancing with luke wearing that red jacket and he was singing or something? I've see that piece in videos and would like to see the whole scene. I'm assuming she is tipsy. Lol!