Passions Red

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think it's a grudge she would hold, so much the material...

Remember how she almost did a stint on DAYS as Lady Sheridan, but she got the scripts and said WTF? and backed out? Lesley Anne Down had to take her place during the coronation.

So, I don't think Victoria Wyndham would hold a grudge against NBC for canceling AW, because, let's face it: if AW were on the air today, they would be facing just as serious of a budget cut as GUIDING LIGHT is, if not worse. After all, it IS NBC. And, Wyndham would be on recurring by now.

Isn't that why NBC canned AW before BEACH? Because the show, even though it was higher rated, refused to take a budget cut?

BTW: I also thought of Wyndham when I heard about PASSIONS Red.

• Members

I am just shocked that no one knows who it is?

It would have to be someone who wouldn't be questioned if they turned up at the PSNS studios. If a big name actress like Wyndham suddenly turned up at the studio wouldn't it have leaked, like when Ilene Kristen was spotted at DAYS reading for a part a few weeks ago?

Unless the big name actress was is disguise, and was only taping scenes with a few select people??

I am all giddy with excitement now LOL

• Members

This will be quite amazing if they manage to keep it sercret UNTIL it airs. I hope they don't end up putting the person on the cover of SOD before it happens. They do that too much these days and it ruins the storylines.

BTW, I don't understand why people are saying PSNS is cancelled. That seems highly unlikely and I don't see how this correlated with cancelling a show anyway...

• Members

Rachel is Katherine's sister, so she's Sheridan and Julian's Aunt. She was Alistair's first great love. She rejected him. He faked her death in a boating accident, I think it was. Everyone mourned her. But really, Al was holding her hostage somewhere. He fell for the next best thing - Katherine. They got married and had Julian and Sheridan. And then Rachel escaped and made it to the mansion. Alistair and Rachel got into a terrible fight. And Sheridan stabbed and killed Rachel......according to Alistair.

I am pretty sure that story is right. But I'm not too, too sure.

• Members

Well, its not that strange when you know that this mysterious way of introducing a character is also being used as a promotion for Mabelline... they're just incorporating into a storyline instead of having random people holding JCPenny bags or having Kay sit or stand behind a Clorox bottle or that Brunette stuff <_<

• Members

I may be in the monority here, but product placement doesn't bother me at all. It's nice to see soap characters holding JC Penny bags or using a Capitol One Card (PSNS) or even mentioning Lady Clariol hair color (ATWT) It makes the show more realistic. I hate it when a soap character goes into one of the soap department stores and there's only 4 items of clothing on each rack LOL It makes it much more believable for them to say.....I got it at JC Penny

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Oct 11 2005, 08:07 AM)

This will be quite amazing if they manage to keep it sercret UNTIL it airs. I hope they don't end up putting the person on the cover of SOD before it happens. They do that too much these days and it ruins the storylines.

ICAM!! I hate when they give things away on the covers just to draw viewers in.

Archived