so noTORIous

Shawn

• Members

I've never been the biggest Tori Spelling fan, so I tuned in tonight on VH1 to see her new show, and damn, I found myself laughing several times. Seriously, I'm dumbfounded. I didn't think Tori could be this funny, though I should have known when she stole the show in Trick.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This was HILARIOUS! She's always been great at comedy. I remember this one flick where she was kidnapped (her character was nuts) she goes, "WHY DON'T YOU WANT TO RAPE ME! I'M UGLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY!!" :lol: She is too funny.

My favorite scenes were with her mom. It's also nice to see Zachary Quinto back! I loved him when he was on 24, he's so hot.

• Members

New episode in a few minutes, can't wait! I really loved the first two episodes... Tori joining a cult was classic. I am glad that this show is on VH1, though, because I feel like nobody would watch it on network television.

• Members

I finally saw an episode. And I caught it on the LOGO channel, LOL! So... odds are if you miss it you can definitely find it somewhere.

It's hilarious. I really enjoyed it. It was the "Wholeness" episode.

It would not get the attention it deserves on a regular network. IMO, shows like Crumbs, Arrested Development, etc. need to be cable based.

• Members

I too thought that the show was funny. It takes a lot for a comedy to end up on my tv screen. So NoTORIous is being added to my comedy lineup its within good company though with Absolutely Fabulous, Little Britain, Will & Grace, Mama's Family, Arrested Development & My Name Is Earl.

Tori was also funny in movie Sol Goode with Balthazar Getty, Jamie Kennedy, & Jared Leto. Jared Leto needs to do more comedy cause I thought he was hilarious in Sol Goode.

Archived