What Are You Listening To?

WTGH

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The 40 Year Old Virgin was the last movie I saw in theaters and it was so funny, I loved it!.....and I saw Crash in school and it was brilliant, practically all the characters are connected in some way and it was just really good.

• Members

War Of The Worlds

Man..that was an awesome movie. Speilberg did a fantastic job!! Tom Cruise played a great role..and of course seeing his tight ass in jeans and that yummy bulge of his..is always a plus!! LOL!! Dakota Fanning was awesome as well. That little girl can express soo much with her eyes. I see a Golden Globe nomination for Supporting Actress for her in December.

• Members

Last one I saw was Exorcism of Emily Rose. Good stuff.

And add me to the list of people who thought "Crash" ROCKED. It won't win an Oscar but I think it's a definite must-see. I really enjoyed how there was no main star and so many stories could be so well intertwined. And Ludacris' actually didn't make me cringe :o (it's not that I don't like him but i am wary and weary of too many rappers-turned-actors)

Overall, a thumbs up for me :)