Y&R actress clarifies status (update page 5)

• Members

In the Monday August 15 US episode (Friday Aug 12 Canadian), the closing credits have Mishael Morgan missing.
She's no longer listed with the alphabetical contract cast (nor is she listed in the guests for this week).

Edited by janea4old

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Of course right after she wins an Emmy. Of course.

Like @Chris B was saying there’s been of rumors of MM leaving going back to even last summer.  Amanda has been a major flop, and the same regime that has already fumbled with Loren Lott and Sasha Calle just has never been that invested in Amanda and are ignoring the fact they probably need to get Leigh-Ann Rose on contract before it’s too late. I get MM didn’t want to play Hilary again, but letting the character be so flat and boring is plain lazy on the part of JG and crew. 

• Members

Whatever her personal curiosity as an actor, I don't believe MM wouldn't have played Hilary if they'd written it. They gave her a boring twin to neutralize the audience investment in a Black female lead and I said so from the jump.

• Members

there was a blind item a while ago that someone that had been given the "pink slip" b4 would be let go again... I think a lot of people guessed MM, and they were probably right? Y&R is just pathetic, at this point. I hope B&B snatches her up and rebuilds their black cast around her as a tit4tat Y&R taking CH.