DAYS: June 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Members

Thank you. I am foursquare against all events that are the result of some poor guy not knowing who he is screwing but I'll make an exception this once. You keep writing Belle & Shawn & Jan's Spawn & I'll be back next week! The control that Shawn has just ceded to her is bizarre! Shall we call it ALTDays by 247?

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Shawn is giving his rapist a lot of control, but his wife just randomly asking for a legal separation is stupid. Plus she’s already knowingly making out with her sister’s ex husband, the sister that still believes this man had her kidnapped. 

There’s no way to spin it where Belle is even remotely close to right.

• Members

OMG. That set is so bad. I wanted to comment on it, but I've already made a comment on Paulina's set. No, this wallpaper makes me wish they made a cookie cutter print or something. No, seriously.  Like peanut butter cookies. 

Edited by Noel

• Members

WHAT?! I don't know how you got that impression! I have certainly not defended it in any way. I think it's ABSURD that Shawn is giving this idiot as much power as he is & at the same time is being so stupid in his treatment of Belle who is supposed to be his beloved wife! For this to be credible Shawn has to be as dumb as a doorknob. It's as if he can't even see what Jan is doing. If Shawn has to be dumbed down so far to tell it's an epic failure if you ask me. l simply would not tell the story. Jan should be in prison & the baby should be put up for adoption. But, I would not tell any story that begins with some guy not knowing who he is screwing. They are patently absurd on the face of it. For Jan to be living in their house is a cheap shot set-up for dramatic tension. The writers are into these situations that would not happen, this one & before with Clive having to live with Ben & Ciara to be able to be out on parole. Never happen. Cheap shots.

• Members

There’s so much chemistry between Tripp and Chanel. I wish that this quad was going to be explored more. 

And Will is such a great big brother. Allie is really lucky to have him.

All in all, even though not much happened, this was still an enjoyable episode. Pretty much every kind of chemistry was on display today and I was impressed.