DAYS: June 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

This Belle/Shawn/Jan stuff is so weird.  Shawn and Belle have had about 4 conversations about all of this and she's filing for separation.  Shawn is being an idiot, but this is looking like an excuse to make it okay for Belle to hook up with EJ more than irreconcilable differences.

And don't even get me started about Marlena considering taking Jan as a patient.....

• Members

The sets are awful.  I could see if that set decoration fit the character or something, but Hope would never have such hideous wallpaper.  I have doubted numerous decisions Hope has made over the years, but I can never buy she would decorate her house like that or that Shawn/Belle would keep it that way lol.

• Errol featured this topic
  • Members

I would have had Shawn confess at the very beginning that he did sleep with Jan. Belle would then act like she's brushing it off, but deep down, she's actually very angry and upset about it. At the same time, she also feels guilty for feeling that way because it technically wasn't Shawn's fault. She keeps all that from Shawn, and everybody else, but eventually confides everything in EJ, allowing them to grow closer and finally have an affair. Idk if I'd have Jan move in with Shawn and Belle, but I definitely would not have given her all the control.