Soap Alums Chandler Massey, Lyndsy Fonseca and Erika Slezak Star in Hallmark Channel’s ‘Next Stop, Christmas’

Errol

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I was going to start a discussion thread about the movie but I'm afraid it would get lost in the Primetime thread.

I really loved the movie. It took me just a while to see what the major plot point was going to be.  Ben vs Tyler and the mistake Angie made in the past. Angie was so clueless about Ben's feelings toward her and not noticing Ben's note. There is no way I'd chose Tyler over Ben.

Please register in order to view this content

If I had to nitpick the movie it would be more of Erika in it.

Let's hope we get more Hallmark movies featuring Chandler Massey, Lyndsy Fonseca and Erika Slezak.

• Members

Next Stop Christmas was a hit!

The movie had more total viewers than any other show on Primetime Broadcast ..(ABC, NBC, CBS and Fox) on Saturday night.

The show ranked #2 in total viewers in cable tv(ratings). 

LSU vs Alabama was #1 on ESPN.

Actual numbers coming soon.

• Members

If I were in charge of Y&R, I would try my darndest to get Fonseca on, for even a months-long story arc, and not as a ghost or a twin either. Try and get Thad for an overlapping arc as well. Josh is not up to the task but in the right hands, could be a good ole fashioned sweeps-worthy storyline. 

Do soaps still do sweeps?

• Members

I was thinking the same thing. It's too bad that she isn't on Y&R anymore. Days would be smart to scoop her up if Y&R won't.

I miss sweeps months. They don't exist anymore.

With these numbers I'm sure we will see Fonseca and Chandler again in another movie on the Hallmark Channel.