New Memberships Suspended

Errol

Due to an influx of individuals who are seeking to disrupt the flow of conversations with their unfortunate tactics of trolling, name calling, snobbery, and direct threats, we at the SON Community have suspended the ability for new memberships/registrations.

Thank you.

-- @Errol @Toups

• Members

It was obvious some time ago the troll or perhaps even more than one (though I doubt it) had been seeding multiple accounts for awhile. Now we can permanently nuke the ones that are there, not just keep suspending them because bans don't want to be used.

• Members

I don't get how people even have time for this? There are so many jobs available that apparently no one wants? Employers are desperate for workers. Go spend some time with real people and maybe even on your feet than sitting in front of a computer annoying legit participants.

I am talking about trolls with no life

Edited by Lex S
Grammar

• Members

The right decision was absolutely made for the time being. Kudos to @Errol & @Toups for making the decision.

1 hour ago, Lex S said:

I don't get how people even have time for this? There are so many jobs available that apparently no one wants? Employers are desperate for workers. Go spend some time with real people and maybe even on your feet than sitting in front of a computer annoying legit participants.

I am talking about trolls with no life

Because, no one wants to get up off their behinds and work. That'd be too much effort for them to take away from their annoying online lives.