Y&R October 2021 Discussion Thread

Taoboi

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
On 10/15/2021 at 9:53 PM, soapfan770 said:

It was also nice to see Summer just about crap her pants and hold her stomach when Victoria told her with a smile the dress was designed by Sally. I doubt we’ll get any follow-up scenes next week but it was nice Sally finally found a moment to shine.

That was great, but I also wanted a reaction from Kyle too....He spews as much hypocrisy as Summer does. Sally has gotten so much flack and I want her life to be turned around...I think it will be the perfect karma to some if Victor ends up changing his mind about her. I always thought him and Nikki would be great mentors to Sally, in the way Katherine was to Nikki. I was hoping before this Summer mess we'd have gotten a scene of Nikki and Sally laughing together about once faking illness's to fool their loved ones. 

• Members
17 hours ago, yrfan1983 said:

That’s Michael Damian, the dad of the Graz

Wow, perfect casting with the resemblance if Daniel was the biological son of Danny!

I would like to see both of them on the canvas. Daniel for a recast Abby and put them in a triangle with Sally. Kill off Paul and pair Danny with Christine. Let them annoy Phyllis.