Taoboi

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Donna tripping and spilling honey sounds definitely sounds like it is coming around the corner with Donna starting today “My Honeybear could never get enough of me.” 

Liam & Wyatt bonding over talking about Eric & Quinn?

And course Eric’s speech to Carter & Quinn‍‍‍

Waste Management Food GIF by UC Davis

• Members
10 hours ago, Faulkner said:

Ooof. Gotta hand it to John McCook. This is all so wrongheaded and done for shock value, but he’s committing to it and it’s almost affecting. B&B doesn’t deserve the actors it has.

I just think the whole thing is cringe. Respectfully, I don’t find anything about it affecting, and John McCook should be embarrassed. Putting Carter — a black man — in the role of someone who serves and services rich white people is disgusting as hell.

I cannot believe this story ever made it to the page.

• Members
6 hours ago, BoldRestless said:

Imagine submitting this as his Emmy reel and finally winning after 35 years lol.

Honestly at least B&B manages to put something on my screen that actually gets a reaction from me which is more than I can say about the other soaps right now.

Someone on another forum suggested Brad Bell was inspired by this movie where Eric Braeden plays the role of the stud.

Please register in order to view this content

I hope he goes for it - reminiscent of Stuart Damon's 1999 win playing the 'oldest, fattest, drug addict on television.'

• Members
On 9/10/2021 at 11:30 PM, ranger1rg said:

It’s disgusting to treat a character this way, especially a black man brought in to a white couple’s relationship to provide the D. 

10 hours ago, ranger1rg said:

Putting Carter — a black man — in the role of someone who serves and services rich white people is disgusting as hell.

I cannot believe this story ever made it to the page.

This.

• Members

Honestly, a more reality-based, character-driven show, one that really confronted everything that grosses us out (including the race angle), could make a story like this work.

B&B is not that show. 

Edited by Faulkner

• Members
11 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

Honestly, a more reality-based, character-driven show, one that really confronted everything that grosses us out (including the race angle), could make a story like this work.

B&B is not that show. 

At least not any more. 

I shudder to think how a storyline like Jake MacLaine being molested as a child by his uncle would be dealt with by the current writing team. 

• Members
1 hour ago, Vee said:

Y'all called it! "Just becaush my shex life ish over... doesn't mean yoursh hash to be." I can't breathe!

I'm just reading this...did that really happen?  I posted something like that 2 weeks ago or something.  Bad Santa/Sean Connery "shatishfying my wife..."    I just can't believe that if it happened...I should know not to make jokes like that.  It'll probably happen...

• Members

Good Lord....I just turned it on for 2 minutes.  Brooke and Ridge concerned for Eric and his marriage. I really did see a conversation between Wyatt, Quinn and Carter.  Carter saying that Quinn is doing everything she can for her marriage.  Quinn explaining Eric needed to see her happy and she needing to give him what he needs.  Change channel...what utter trash.  I can't even.  No words.