Announcement: New Memberships Suspended

Days of Our Lives: September 2021 Discussion Thread

• Members
1 hour ago, Faulkner said:

Was that Chandler’s actual house in the background?  

I believe so and we are supposed to believe that is Wilson's kitchen. However, the Apartment on Beyond Salem would not have that Kitchen. Days should have reshot Chandler's zoom Portion in Wilson' living room set

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
1 minute ago, John said:

I dont think he will be the only one. Maybe this Devil jumps around.

I would have him do that. It'd be more entertaining. I imagine Marlena is the devil chaser this go-around (initially) but I also wouldn't be surprised to see her as the last 'victim' of the Devil. Who knows? Lots of ways they could go here. I just hope it's interesting.

• Members
2 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

I would have him do that. It'd be more entertaining. I imagine Marlena is the devil chaser this go-around (initially) but I also wouldn't be surprised to see her as the last 'victim' of the Devil. Who knows? Lots of ways they could go here. I just hope it's interesting.

That is what I meant. Starts in Doug and ends up in Marlena

• Members
5 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

How long will it take for anyone to realize they are possessed? It shouldn't take long since it's happened before but you know they're going to dumb down the characters.

A year.

Proud Of You Reaction GIF

And then it'll happen again, and they'll think they're stupid for not recognizing it a third time on Melaswen.

• Members
2 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

How long will it take for anyone to realize they are possessed? It shouldn't take long since it's happened before but you know they're going to dumb down the characters.

Given that people in Salem are still surprised whenever someone returns from dead, wears a mask, meets their doppelganger, or finds their lost child, despite the fact that it has previously happened to most of their relatives, I think it's going to take a while.

Meanwhile for a 94-year-old man Doug is surprisingly spiritedly, so maybe possession does a body good.