Jump to content
Announcement: New Memberships Suspended

General Hospital September 2021 Discussion Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Members

Nelle    Hannah    Escargot had better watch her back. Trina is not only smarter than the average bear, but she's tougher. While Esperanza is obviously a psychopath, I think her rage at Ava has to do with her interest in Ryan's exploits. JMO.

I'd rather Jordan not get killed off. Seeing the waste of space characters on the show (Wallow, Sasha, Sam) and pets  (Austin, Peter, Cyrus, Finn), at least Jordan isn't stupid. A few steps behind, but still has enough on the ball.  Putting her in a coma for a couple of weeks and recasting.......Well 
 
I can't believe I'm saying this, but the scenes the other day between Jason and Dante were actually good. I rolled my eyes expecting the usual routine, but I think that's the most Jason's said to Dante in seven or eight years.
Brooke Kerr fits perfectly as Portia.. She has extremely great mother daughter chemistry with  S. M. (Trina) and has been one  of their best hires in years.  
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Members

Jason and Carly kissed for real on today's show, alright then lol. I don't think this current version of them has chemistry but the show is really trying to sell them as rekindled love. They were talking about their feelings today and Jason told her his past feelings for her had returned and they could have a real marriage if she wanted. Carly is definitely going to go for that & try it make it work, that is until Sonny returns.

Also, I am interested in seeing how things play out with Trina's paternity storyline. Not only will she be upset, Curtis and Taggert are going to be upset with Portia as well, especially Curtis who has missed out on an opportunity to know his daughter.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
4 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

Cynthia Watros is showing out.

And IR is doing great too admittedly. The judgmental jerk we see in his anti-vax videos serves him well in these scenes.

Still want Jax dead, though.

She's doing a good job, showing Nina's love for Sonny/Mike and her fear of being exposed/possibly losing him. I really do hope that he will eventually forgive her when the secret comes out and they will be together. I like their chemistry. I don't know how likely that is to happen, Sonny may end up having a hard time forgiving her & they may not be able to get back to where they are now. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
5 minutes ago, xtr said:

She's doing a good job, showing Nina's love for Sonny/Mike and her fear of being exposed/possibly losing him. I really do hope that he will eventually forgive her when the secret comes out and they will be together. I like their chemistry. I don't know how likely that is to happen, Sonny may end up having a hard time forgiving her & they may not be able to get back to where they are now. 

She's been great today. Maybe she has her Emmy reel already.

That would be pretty interesting if the writers choose to have Sonny stay with Nina even after he gets his memory back, leading the way for them to be pitted against Carly/Jason. Or maybe Jason will finally go back to Britt.

Edited by AbcNbc247
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
29 minutes ago, ironlion said:

Jason and Cay might work if it were Sarah Brown in the role.

She would no doubt bring out that painful desperation for Jason that was so clear in how she used to look at him, especially when she was living with the Quartermaines.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
6 hours ago, xtr said:

Also, I am interested in seeing how things play out with Trina's paternity storyline. Not only will she be upset, Curtis and Taggert are going to be upset with Portia as well, especially Curtis who has missed out on an opportunity to know his daughter.  

I missed many months there until Spencer and Trina sucked me in - does Trina still think Taggert is dead? 

2 hours ago, ironlion said:

Jason and Cay might work if it were Sarah Brown in the role.

I used to want this so badly. But I hate Jason now and can’t see what any woman on the show sees in him. He’s so apathetic about all his romances. So Carly can have him and their lackluster kiss. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
18 minutes ago, Nixor said:

I missed many months there until Spencer and Trina sucked me in - does Trina still think Taggert is dead? 

I used to want this so badly. But I hate Jason now and can’t see what any woman on the show sees in him. He’s so apathetic about all his romances. So Carly can have him and their lackluster kiss. 

She found out he was alive. She was mad at him at first but ended up forgiving him. The last time he was seen was at her graduation party was a couple of months ago. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
5 minutes ago, xtr said:

She found out he was alive. She was mad at him at first but ended up forgiving him. The last time he was seen was at her graduation party was a couple of months ago. 

Thanks for filling me in! I hope they would at least bring him back for an emotional scene if this does happen. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

I appreciate someone finally calling out Nina's delusions. Too bad it's Dingo but it works.

 

Joyce Guy looks great today. I love her hair down.

 

Not looking good for Jordan.

 

Jason and Carly have no chemistry.

 

Gladys' reaction to Brando being a stripper. LMAO. I'm sorry but I love her.

 

And I'd rather watch Mrs. Wu, Mr. Buscema and Vincent Novak over a lot of other characters ... kind of sad when you think about it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

The Carly & Jason revisit would've worked better fifteen years ago, or even more than that. But now...? It seems a bit late for this love story to be coming back to light. Beautifully written, but far too late. Also.. Ingo Rademacher... what the f**k is up with your muddled accent? This is how you're playing your final weeks in the role of Jax?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
3 minutes ago, Liberty City said:

Also.. Ingo Rademacher... what the f**k is up with your muddled accent? This is how you're playing your final weeks in the role of Jax?

I noticed that too. It’s the same way he played Thorne on B&B.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
7 minutes ago, Liberty City said:

The Carly & Jason revisit would've worked better fifteen years ago, or even more than that. But now...? It seems a bit late for this love story to be coming back to light. Beautifully written, but far too late. Also.. Ingo Rademacher... what the f**k is up with your muddled accent? This is how you're playing your final weeks in the role of Jax?

 

It does read too little too late

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Community Activity

    1. 62

      B&B: Bold from the beginning

    2. 62

      B&B: Bold from the beginning

    3. 3,908

      Old/Classic B&B discussion&articles

    4. 89

      B&B October 2021 Discussion Thread

    5. 4,377

      Soap Stars - Where are they now?

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy