Key Links: Announcements | Support Desk

DAYS Spinoff: Beyond Salem Discussion Thread

• Members
5 hours ago, Liberty City said:

Please register in order to view this content

Awww Goldie

3 minutes ago, Craigger said:

Read Datalounge. Vee is quite unpopular there. That being said, Ron Carlivati is my hero. He does fantastic work. The Beyond Salem arc was genius and he has everyone in the biz talking about Days and the revisiting of the Marlena possession storyline. Bravo!

Beyond Salem has been great. I hope there is a S2 & that this gets the other soaps to produce spin-offs on their streaming services as well.

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
40 minutes ago, Craigger said:

Read Datalounge. Vee is quite unpopular there. That being said, Ron Carlivati is my hero. He does fantastic work. The Beyond Salem arc was genius and he has everyone in the biz talking about Days and the revisiting of the Marlena possession storyline. Bravo!

NO one gives any f*cks about DL or anywhere, you like those boards? GO there we won't miss you mmmkay. BYE

Ice Cube Craig GIF

• Members
35 minutes ago, dragonflies said:

NO one gives any f*cks about DL or anywhere, you like those boards? GO there we won't miss you mmmkay. BYE

Ice Cube Craig GIF

Says the person who took the time the time to say how NO one cares. Awww, you care. Thank you.

To stay on topic, any word about season 2? Ron Carlivati is a genius! 

• Members

Since it keeps being quoted for me to see, I'm just bewildered someone has apparently been raging about me all this time on a forum I haven't even been to in years lol. I haven't been touched by tragedy like that since BJ's heart! Talk about pissing in the wind.

• Members
23 hours ago, Vee said:

In case you haven't noticed you annoy literally everyone here and have for years, lol. I'm just the one who will always remind you you can't do anything about people critiquing soap operas. At all. So good luck.

You sound nice.

22 hours ago, victoria foxton said:

#Teamranger1rg  #TeamJohn

LMAOOOOOOO 

• Members

I liked the Arizona story the best.  But polls like that reek of the racism I have seen all over the place when it comes to the Black characters on DAYS.  Several pages I follow have called people out and removed them as posters.  It just reinforces the online behavior of these people.  

• Members

Just started watching (into Episode 2). Can’t say that I’m that engaged, but it doesn’t seem like I’ve gotten to the good stuff yet.

Zach Tinker is obviously an upgrade in pretty much every sense, but he’s at an absolute 10 in terms of intensity when he maybe should be at an 8 or a 9. (Chandler and Billy don’t feel very present in these early scenes, which only makes ZT acting his heart out seem a bit odd.) It’s almost jarring to see a Sonny with actual energy that’s not forced, though, and I’ve liked Freddie Smith in the past.

• Members
16 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

Just started watching (into Episode 2). Can’t say that I’m that engaged, but it doesn’t seem like I’ve gotten to the good stuff yet.

Zach Tinker is obviously an upgrade in pretty much every sense, but he’s at an absolute 10 in terms of intensity when he maybe should be at an 8 or a 9. (Chandler and Billy don’t feel very present in these early scenes, which only makes ZT acting his heart out seem a bit odd.) It’s almost jarring to see a Sonny with actual energy that’s not forced, though, and I’ve liked Freddie Smith in the past.

The best part for me. Was Chad, Leo and WilSon at the gay club. During the drag competition. It was a blast to see WilSon and Chad just have fun. Which they never have on Days. The stuff with the jewels is silly. But it's still a fun adventure. Peppered with a lot of fun humorous moments.