Jump to content
Announcement: New Memberships Suspended

Recommended Posts

  • Liberty City changed the title to DAYS Performer to Exit
  • Members

I'm completely okay with this. Sorry but she was very bland and boring, and Claire has become nothing more than a talk-to for Ben. I've started fast forwarding her scenes, so this is no loss. I can only hope that Ben and Ciara follow her out of town...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

lol at "DAYS performer".

 

She wasn't the worst, but she wasn't terribly exciting either. I wonder if she could give more spark if she used her Aussie accent.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
2 hours ago, te. said:

She wasn't the worst, but she wasn't terribly exciting either. I wonder if she could give more spark if she used her Aussie accent.

Probably. She did a technically good American accent, but didn't have a ton of natural inflection in her voice. She also suffered from some poor writing; it's as if the writers decided that, with the recast, Claire would no longer be crazily obsessive and jealous... but they didn't bother coming up with any new personality traits for her. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
3 hours ago, Liberty City said:

Isabel Durant is exiting the role of Claire Brady on Friday, August 19 after Claire receives an out-of-town offer.

She receives the job offer on Thursday Aug 19, and exits Friday Aug 20.

SOD says that Claire and Theo both exit on Aug 20, to go to South Africa. Not sure if it means she goes with him or not.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

Just as long as her parents stay put in Salem. 

21 minutes ago, janea4old said:

She receives the job offer on Thursday Aug 19, and exits Friday Aug 20.

SOD says that Claire and Theo both exit on Aug 20, to go to South Africa. Not sure if it means she goes with him or not.

 

Which is like totally realistic considering all these people live in one-room hotels and have zero personal effects other than the clothes on their back. Yup, totally realistic. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
Posted (edited)

Everyone who leaves Salem heads straight to South Africa! Lol  At this point they could do a Beyond Salem: South Africa limited series!

I wish Theo were staying long-term. They need to beef up that generation. It'd be good to bring some non-Horton/Bradys into the mix. Poor Claire often had few romantic opportunities anyway. She was related to everyone but Theo!

Edited by pdm1974
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I had long heard she was out so it's good to finally have confirmation. She grew on me in the role but I still miss Keegan. I'm OK with this exit for that reason but at the same time, it's pretty insulting to have Claire and Theo be nothing but props or plot devices to Ron's precious "Cin". Cin should be the ones exiting while Claire and Theo stay.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
On 8/21/2021 at 3:28 AM, KMan101 said:

I had long heard she was out so it's good to finally have confirmation. She grew on me in the role but I still miss Keegan. I'm OK with this exit for that reason but at the same time, it's pretty insulting to have Claire and Theo be nothing but props or plot devices to Ron's precious "Cin". Cin should be the ones exiting while Claire and Theo stay.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind it if they'll just Mike Horton her a bit and let her age freeze for the foreseeable future. Belle should NOT have a 20-something daughter, so I wouldn't mind it if she's still in her "early twenties" if the character goes on a break for a few years and comes back as a recast.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
1 hour ago, te. said:

Honestly, I wouldn't mind it if they'll just Mike Horton her a bit and let her age freeze for the foreseeable future. Belle should NOT have a 20-something daughter, so I wouldn't mind it if she's still in her "early twenties" if the character goes on a break for a few years and comes back as a recast.

 

I agree.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy