Key Links: Announcements | Support Desk

Y&R August 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

How many more days do we need to suffer through Bozo the clown waving her man hands around like there’s a national emergency rather than her daughter moving for a job opportunity?  It’s just so dumb that Sally would even stay at the Grand Phoenix. 
How soon till Sharon and Rey swap partners with Adam and Chelsea? 

• Members

The sets are terrible, what was all that junk in Ashland’s penthouse? 

There was a time when Jack liked a bad girl and wouldn’t be so outraged by her not admitting to glancing at a text in an elevator. 

I hope Sally beds Nick while Phyllis is in LA. 

• Members

It makes no sense that a *hotel* would be a center of the Genoa City social life.
That anyone would live there but maybe the owner. That business would be conducted there. That people would just hang out and meet there.
Ludicrous.

• Members

Looking at some older scenes on YouTube, the Great Pumpkin had an extra seating area beyond the swivel chairs as well as a billiard table (????), but that vanished in the great squashed set reset of 2020.

If the Grey Pimple was an additional hangout/meeting place I might have bought but for people to be continually hanging out there is dumb.

• Members
10 hours ago, Paul Raven said:

Looking at some older scenes on YouTube, the Great Pumpkin had an extra seating area beyond the swivel chairs as well as a billiard table (????), but that vanished in the great squashed set reset of 2020.

If the Grey Pimple was an additional hangout/meeting place I might have bought but for people to be continually hanging out there is dumb.

Yes, I remember Theo shooting pool and it was more open with a longer bar. Now it looks the bar and check in counter are combined.

Love your names for the place. I can’t take credit for it but another one is the Gray Penis. 

• Members
12 hours ago, FrenchBug82 said:

It makes no sense that a *hotel* would be a center of the Genoa City social life.
That anyone would live there but maybe the owner. That business would be conducted there. That people would just hang out and meet there.
Ludicrous.

Y&R has gone into budget mode.

• Members
4 hours ago, Faulkner said:

Can we fast-forward through all of the Phyllis/Sally/Marchetti stuff? 

Please! How odd that Phyllis is still going crazy getting to the bottom of her daughter taking a job in Italy of her own free will.

Meanwhile, Mariah is a captive supposedly sending vague texts here and there, and Sharon, married to a detective is rather nonchalant about the whole thing.