Announcement: New Memberships Suspended

Peacock Orders DAYS Spinoff: Beyond Salem

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Posted (edited)

'WOW!!! They actually have a budget for this. Party scenes with drag queens. Tons of extra's, pool scenes. The plot sounds like an 80's acton/adventure story. It will probably be a campy mess under RC's pen.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by victoria foxton

• Members
9 hours ago, JAS0N47 said:

Wears a cat suit, so must be in great physical shape. You MUST be 5'3 and wear size 0/2. About 110-117 pounds. (This is a body match, so no exceptions!) This is a special Business U5, so there are no lines, but it's VERY featured and you'll have a blast.

Seeking attractive, in great shape, You must both be in GREAT shape and comfortable in swimwear! Say something about your partner in the notes. These roles are Featured Extras, Extras and Special business U5s. PLEASE NOTE: Extra work on soaps is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT than other kinds of extra work. It's quicker, fun and will never stop you from being considered for larger roles in the future. So submit! 

in great shape for fun summer pool party scenes. 25-40, All Ethnicities. MUST be comfortable and look terrific in swimwear!

attractive, in great shape, REAL Male Gay couple! Married or dating, who will be a part of a fun, sexy, romantic summer day at the pool. 25 to 38, You must both be in GREAT shape and comfortable in swimwear! (Say something about your partner in the notes.)

i am disgusted love and hip hop atlanta GIF by RealityTVGIFs

The amount of times they said "attractive," "in great shape," et al is disgusting to me. The amount of self righteous and self-indulgence in the casting calls is disgusting, though, I know it's not just for this.

• Members
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, te. said:

You know things are bad when actually hiring extras is seen as a huge budget investment

Right?

12 hours ago, allmc2008 said:

Who is writing this?

Ron Carlivati

19 hours ago, John said:

ABC owns part of Hulu

Not to mention Disney+.

ABC has no excuse

18 hours ago, Soapsuds said:

ABC should do what NBC is doing with Days and scrap the Primetime soap that will surely tank.

I wish paramount plus would do something like this with ATWT.

Paramount can't do squat with ATWT or GL. Isn't Telenext/P&G the issue? Maybe if CBS had been allowed to buy those shows from them ... siiiiiiigh.

Edited by KMan101

• Members
4 hours ago, Liberty City said:

i am disgusted love and hip hop atlanta GIF by RealityTVGIFs

The amount of times they said "attractive," "in great shape," et al is disgusting to me. The amount of self righteous and self-indulgence in the casting calls is disgusting, though, I know it's not just for this.

Welcome to Hollywood

• Members
11 minutes ago, dio said:

so is this gonna be like some Hollyoaks after dark mess or just pure jank and nonsense. lol

I pray that it is the style of Hollyoaks Later!!! Then again this show is probably going to use the heck out of the repurposed HTS set. 

• Members

If this is successful it’ll be a big deal for soaps. Days is already successful streaming and this, even with a better budget than the daytime show, will obviously be much cheaper than any of their other original shows. Right now Peacock is trying to figure out what works for them. If this gets good views I wouldn’t be surprised to see more from Days. 

I also think this will wake the other soaps are just looking at the attention this got. Y&R is a lost cause, but it shocks me that with its international success that Brad Bell hasn’t pursued a B&B spin off. 

Also, for those asking about Pine Valley, I still believe it’s coming. The script was turned in at the end of February. It’s obviously not being developed in the normal time frame that would’ve gotten it on the air this fall. I’m still confident that will get a pilot at the very least. 

• Members
16 hours ago, Cheap21 said:

I used to love Rinna as Billie on Days but f--k her now! Give me Julie Pinson

Julie Pinson should be back, or, if she's back in a more full-time capacity, then recast with Gina Tognoni.

Lisa Rinna was the easiest to get, given her ties to NBCUniversal.

• Members
30 minutes ago, Liberty City said:

Julie Pinson should be back, or, if she's back in a more full-time capacity, then recast with Gina Tognoni.

Lisa Rinna was the easiest to get, given her ties to NBCUniversal.

Lisa Rinna is the bigger name and will bring some curious eyeballs to the show on her own due to Housewives. Add that they might be able to include footage on the Housewives show and it's a win-win for all involved.