Announcement: New Memberships Suspended

Peacock Orders DAYS Spinoff: Beyond Salem

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Just now, victoria foxton said:

Still it might be steamier than anything on NBC.

I think Soapsuds submitted that as one of the questions—will Beyond Salem have edgier content than what’s allowed on daytime? I’m curious. It’s clear they’re hedging in their on-air promotions so as to not offend, which makes me wonder how far they’ve gone.

• Members
6 minutes ago, victoria foxton said:

Still it might be steamier than anything on NBC.

lol I have no doubts on that

Remember when old school Wilson had a shower scene? What happened? Why is NBC regressing?

• Members
Just now, AbcNbc247 said:

I've been saying that for years. Did something happen around 2014-2015? Did some d-bag on Twitter complain or something?

lol right? I don't get it. Something definitely did seem to change around 2014/2015 (and I noticed a similar shift on ABC with GH but that was a hot mess regardless ...) Weird.

• Members
5 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

I think Soapsuds submitted that as one of the questions—will Beyond Salem have edgier content than what’s allowed on daytime? I’m curious. It’s clear they’re hedging in their on-air promotions so as to not offend, which makes me wonder how far they’ve gone.

Yes I was the one that asked about content. Errol is busy getting scoop and doing interviews with the cast.

4 minutes ago, wingwalker said:

Both other versions of WilSon got a shower scene. I don't know why NBC would be all of a sudden afraid to show that shower scene in the trailer. 

That's true!