Announcement: New Memberships Suspended

Peacock Orders DAYS Spinoff: Beyond Salem

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
2 hours ago, Antoyne said:

Oh wow I loved his show Ambitions, hated that it was canceled.

Hated Ambitious but I'm super happy he's getting another bite of the apple.  I don't agree with just about all of his past opinions but he loves the genre.  

• Members
1 hour ago, John said:

Zach Tinker who took over the role Of Sonny

omg, waiT. why does he look 200% hotter on DAYS? I'mma have to watch dis, nao. lol 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members
6 hours ago, dio said:

omg, waiT. why does he look 200% hotter on DAYS? I'mma have to watch dis, nao. lol 

Please register in order to view this content

You obviously haven't seen the promo for it? Zach appears in the shower and @victoria foxtonposted an Instagram pic of him on here.... I just post invisible pics now.

• Members

Late to the news but happy for Jamey, too. This is a dream come true for him as he has watched Days for at least 3 decades.

And judging by the trailer, it's looking pretty decent.

• Members
Posted (edited)

I seriously don't get the Jamey love on here. Wasn't almost everyone on here trashing him on his views to his writing? I feel like I'm in the twilight zone.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

I seriously don't get the Jamey love on here. Wasn't almost everyone on here trashing him on his views to his writing? I feel like I'm in the twilight zone.

I think some liked his show, and of course it's nice to see a soap fan getting to live out their dream. But based on the games that DC played (especially with the AMC and OLTL revivals), I have no real interest in watching his shows. Anyone who loves the work of a talentless hack like Ron Carlivati or MAB is not a writer whose work I am going to rush to see. 

Edited by DRW50