Legendary Sitcom Star Joins DAYS and Reunites With Former Co-Star

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, dragonflies said:

TV has a snippet that says Paulina's visiting mom(Gibbs) Olivia wants to keep her from revealing an incendiary secret

ooh wonder what the secret is?

When I picked up SOD at the store yesterday and flipped through it, it said that

I put it in spoiler tags because it should up on the side and I didn't want to spoil someone who didn't want to know.

Edited by jcar03

On 8/12/2021 at 4:45 PM, Errol said:

"I'm so excited and I just can't hide it," or however that song goes! A dream come true. WooHoo!!!!

INTERVIEW: Marla Gibbs Talks ‘Days of our Lives’ Debut, Hollywood Walk of Fame and Next Project with Snoop Dogg

In an interview with Soap Opera Network, Marla Gibbs talks about her debut as Olivia Price on "Days of our Lives," what happened the day she received her star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame and her new movie with Snoop Dogg.

LINK: https://www.soapoperanetwork.com/2021/08/interview-marla-gibbs-days-of-our-lives-hollywood-walk-of-fame-snoop-dogg

• Members
7 hours ago, Errol said:

INTERVIEW: Marla Gibbs Talks ‘Days of our Lives’ Debut, Hollywood Walk of Fame and Next Project with Snoop Dogg

In an interview with Soap Opera Network, Marla Gibbs talks about her debut as Olivia Price on "Days of our Lives," what happened the day she received her star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame and her new movie with Snoop Dogg.

LINK: https://www.soapoperanetwork.com/2021/08/interview-marla-gibbs-days-of-our-lives-hollywood-walk-of-fame-snoop-dogg

Here's a refresher course Errol

3 hours ago, victoria foxton said:

According to Marla, her scenes were primarily involving her, Jackée and Sal. She's only there for four episodes but she'd like to come back and interact with other Salemites, if possible. They just haven't asked her yet. Hopefully they will.

• Members
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Errol said:

According to Marla, her scenes were primarily involving her, Jackée and Sal. She's only there for four episodes but she'd like to come back and interact with other Salemites, if possible. They just haven't asked her yet. Hopefully they will.

It would be nice to see Dee and Marla share a scene or two. Marlena after all has known Tamara since college. 

Edited by victoria foxton

• Members
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, victoria foxton said:

Marla says she's been watching Days for ages. She and Deidre were probably both on set the same day.  Even if they didn't share scenes, perhaps they asked to have their picture taken together.

Edited by janea4old

• Members
16 hours ago, AlexElizabeth said:

Only four episodes? Boo! I'm enjoying her. Hopefully there will be more in the future.

That was my thought too. Booooo lol. I assume it was written short on purpose and to test the waters if you will. I hope they ask her back. I can't believe they wouldn't ...